Windows 10: Hacker taking control of my computer?

Discus and support Hacker taking control of my computer? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, about 40 minutes ago i was playing a game of rainbow six siege on my computer when in the chat i started posting messages not even written by me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SebaNegri, Sep 30, 2018.

1. SebaNegri Win User

Hacker taking control of my computer?

Hi, about 40 minutes ago i was playing a game of rainbow six siege on my computer when in the chat i started posting messages not even written by me. This was very confronting so i immediately unpluged the ethenet cable and closed the game. I started a full scan on my computer (Bitdefender Anti Virus) and checked my resource monitor for any out of the ordinary processes. I couldn't find any. So im asking is this a problem with me having some kind of ransomware or malware, or is this a problem with the game. Im thinking of reinstalling windows.

:)

SebaNegri, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Time computer takes to boot up

Hi,

It is possible that it takes too long to boot up after the update because the Fast Startup is disabled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know what troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to enable Fast Startup. This helps start your computer faster after shutdown:

• Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.
    • If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
    • Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.
    • Restart the computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Hacker taking control of my computer?

I cannot take control over windows insider updates.

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding the Take Control button not working, follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click on User Accounts.
    • Select User Accounts.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Check if the old Administrator account is still showing on the list.
    • If yes, click on the old Administrator account, and then click on Delete the account.
    • After deleting the old account, check if the Take Control button will now work.
    Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Hacker taking control of my computer?

1. Hacker taking control of my computer? - Similar Threads - Hacker taking control

2. Microsoft is the WORST!!! Letting Russian hackers take control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is the WORST!!! Letting Russian hackers take control: Russia hacked my email and stole all of my accounts. I've taken back all of the accounts but Microsoft. I cannot contact ANYONE to change my email back to what it was. They finally said I'm the owner of the account, asked me to change my password which I did. Then to do...
  3. Microsoft is the WORST!!! Letting Russian hackers take control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is the WORST!!! Letting Russian hackers take control: Russia hacked my email and stole all of my accounts. I've taken back all of the accounts but Microsoft. I cannot contact ANYONE to change my email back to what it was. They finally said I'm the owner of the account, asked me to change my password which I did. Then to do...
  4. Microsoft is the WORST!!! Letting Russian hackers take control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. A hacker tried to take over my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A hacker tried to take over my computer: A hacker tried to take over my computer. When I opened my laptop, a couple Windows Defender Security Center pop up came up and the message said to call Microsoft Security at 888-901-6654 to unlock my computer. I called the number and the person said to type Windows key and R....
  6. A hacker tried to take over my computer

A hacker tried to take over my computer: A hacker tried to take over my computer. When I opened my laptop, a couple Windows Defender Security Center pop up came up and the message said to call Microsoft Security at 888-901-6654 to unlock my computer. I called the number and the person said to type Windows key and R....
  7. A hacker tried to take over my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Taking control of a computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking control of a computer: This didn't happen yet and I'm very sorry if I'm not supposed to ask questions like this, you can always ignore it.So I had let's say some kind of dream or nightmare where I downloaded l4d2 and someone was able to control my mouse and keyboard. Is there any way to protect...
  9. Taking control of a computer

Taking control of a computer: This didn't happen yet and I'm very sorry if I'm not supposed to ask questions like this, you can always ignore it.So I had let's say some kind of dream or nightmare where I downloaded l4d2 and someone was able to control my mouse and keyboard. Is there any way to protect...
  10. Taking control of a computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security