Windows 10: hacker-virus-trojan-?-

Discus and support hacker-virus-trojan-?- in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a problem with a key board hacker - i move st e ht ururs scwar asbkcype ti a s a- it moves the cursor backward s as i type eplh help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by robertboncore, Oct 1, 2019.

1. hacker-virus-trojan-?-

I have a problem with a key board hacker - i move st e ht ururs scwar asbkcype ti a s a- it moves the cursor backward s as i type eplh help

:)

robertboncore, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Oldgye Win User

Is the "trojan worm" virus real or just hackers phissing?

Is the "trojan worm" virus real or just hackers phissing? I get this flash post with a voice over warning that my computer is infected and gives an alleged Windows/Microsft phone number. An "Intellius" site check just says that it is a toll free number.

I think that the public should start to hunt these hackers down, and treat them like rabid dogs in the wild.

Oldgye, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Oct 1, 2019
  4. djbbenn Win User

hacker-virus-trojan-?-

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

hacker-virus-trojan-?-

1. hacker-virus-trojan-?- - Similar Threads - hacker virus trojan

2. trojan virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trojan virus: so my security told me i had a trojan virus in quarantine and i pressed remove did that get rid of the threat of the trojan cause idk how that works like is the person trying to get on my computer gone...
  3. trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  4. trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  5. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  6. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  7. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I have a virus on my windows 10, the virus I keep getting are called "Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AB61" Yesterday I had the windows defender remove it although it says "Threat Blocked" The virus wit that status is called "VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore" I had found it as it...
  8. Virus or hackers

Virus or hackers: Whenever I move my mouse, it goes in the opposite way of which I really want it to move. And the icon in the taskbar keep moving, I did not move it. And my Teams keeps on opening and closing. Is anybody reviewing it?...
  9. Virus/trojan

Virus/trojan: Hello, an hour ago (February/24/2019 3:54am EST) I had a accidental download and installment of a trojan or virus. I have had a virus problem before but NOT like this one to where I can't fix it my self. This download made the PC fully aware of it's being, and quarantined...
  10. trojan virus

trojan virus: Hi my windows defender keeps updating me i have a Trojan in win32 folder named touluse.N!** forgotten the extension how do i remove it i have tried to find this so far without solution 1 unhiding files in explorer 2 looking it in resmon(resource manager) 3 looking for it...