Windows 10: HACKER

Discus and support HACKER in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have attempted to access my PINTEREST account. When I push PINTEREST in the SEARCH block I have checked the website security key next to the search... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Terry & Kelley Bates, Jan 22, 2020.

1. HACKER

I have attempted to access my PINTEREST account. When I push PINTEREST in the SEARCH block I have checked the website security key next to the search and it clearly states PINTEREST from California. However, next to my tabs at the top left hand corner of my screen it states PINTEREST INDIA, exactly like I have typed it there. When I noticed this, I go no further. Someone from India is attempting to gain access obviously into my computer from PINTEREST. I NEED TO BLOCK THIS GUY FROM INDIA AND ANY OTHERS THAT MAY ATTEMPT THE VERY SAME. KINDLY GIVE ME EXACT DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO BLOCK THIS FROM HAPPENING. I AM ALREADY GOING TO DOWNLOAD A REFRESH OF MY DEVICE AND WINDOWS AGAIN. THIS SHOULD HELP. PLEASE ADVISE IMMEDIATELY IF POSSIBLE. I DO NOT WANT OR INVITE ANY MALWARE OR RANSOM INTO MY LIFE EVER.

:)

Terry & Kelley Bates, Jan 22, 2020

2. foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Jan 22, 2020
  3. HACKER PROBLEM

1. You cannot restore *restore points* that have been deleted

2. You have to prove you have a Hacker first then see...

Payback time! How to catch a hacker | ZDNet

3. To prevent you need to figure out how the person got into your system. What kind of protection do you have? Part of keeping intruders out has to do with the kind of protection you have.

And, it may not be a hacker at all it might be a virus or Trojan or just malware. I would suggest downloading and scanning with...

Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business

Then make sure you Anti-Virus is up to date. I would also suggest after you scan you change your passwords, however, again... after you scan with MalwareBytes. If none of that works then you need to take your PC to reputable shop and let them clean it
    for you.

Gina Whipp, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Ardi Win User

HACKER

What is quickest way to find hackers entrance to computer?

I have a hacker in computer, what steps to remove, block entrance to computer programs. I tried going to basics, reloading windows...I do not know what steps to take. Please advise.

Thema:

HACKER

1. HACKER - Similar Threads - HACKER

2. windows 10. using my own photos hackers changed the photos to a white blue icon cant see...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10. using my own photos hackers changed the photos to a white blue icon cant see...: I have windows 10.I use a lot of personal photos onmydesktop . Hackers altered the viewing of the photos to a white n blue icon not the actual photo image. what settings do I need to change it back to see the photo image itself? I tried usingVIEW there is nothing to check...
  3. Getting email from hacker first a notification with confirmation then a threat of recieving...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting email from hacker first a notification with confirmation then a threat of recieving...: Had two emails which ihave only just noticed one stating a norification confirmation and then the other threatening to share my face cause i watched a p**n video. Its really freaked me out and has made a demand to send money on bitcoi . I need help please. Im really scared....
  4. Flaw in Philips Smart Light Bulbs Exposes Your WiFi Network to Hackers

in Windows 10 News
    Flaw in Philips Smart Light Bulbs Exposes Your WiFi Network to Hackers: There are over a hundred potential ways hackers can ruin your life by having access to your WiFi network that's also connected to your computers, smartphones, and other smart devices. Whether it's about exploiting operating system and software vulnerabilities or manipulating...
  5. Resetting pasword after hackers change recovery emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting pasword after hackers change recovery emails: Helping my 93yo mother. Her MS account was hacked and fraudulent transactions were made on her linked credit card. Card is now cancelled. Need to update the financial details and make the account secure again, but the hackers changed the recovery email addresses to 2...
  6. Which one is stronger ? Deep Dark web hackers or Microsoft system expert technichians ?

Which one is stronger ? Deep Dark web hackers or Microsoft system expert technichians ?: Hello dear friends , and greetings with the highest best regards to all employers of BILL GATES Firstly i appreciete the brand new improvments and changes about microsoft works. Microsoft windows is not just a system operation software for me , it means computer. Yeah i...
  7. Admin email replaced with hackers email. How can I point admin role to new email?

Admin email replaced with hackers email. How can I point admin role to new email?: I do my club's accounting. We bought a computer just for the club. In January the log-in password did not work and we reset it to a new one. Upon looking deeper I found that the original admin email that ended in @aol.com was replaced with same, but with @hotmail.com. The...
  8. Chinese hackers hacked my Windows 10? Or what?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chinese hackers hacked my Windows 10? Or what?: After restoring my PC I was asked to connect to a network and was surprised to see my Altice router (technically the public side of my router available to any Altice customers) appeared with a chinese (presumed) “connect” message. This concerns me because as in the second...
  9. Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices

in Windows 10 News
    Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices: A hacker has published this week a massive list of Telnet credentials for more than 515,000 servers, home routers, and IoT (Internet of Things) "smart" devices.The list, which was published on a popular hacking forum, includes each device's IP address, along with a username...
  10. Windows Defender and Hackers

Windows Defender and Hackers: Hello, I stumbled across the community discussion page when I was looking for some info about Windows Defender. I like some fellow posters have some questions about Defender and keeping it up to date. My doubts have arisen from the fact that my laptop and android phone...