Windows 10: Hacker

Discus and support Hacker in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Someone hack my m2 ssd and i cannot access anymore coz doesnt exist a account and is not possibly create a new one in the regidet so i supposed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by francescomugellesi, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Hacker

Someone hack my m2 ssd and i cannot access anymore coz doesnt exist a account and is not possibly create a new one in the regidet so i supposed to format but how? I can only access on prompt command

:)

francescomugellesi, Oct 23, 2020

2. foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Oct 23, 2020
  3. HACKER PROBLEM

1. You cannot restore *restore points* that have been deleted

2. You have to prove you have a Hacker first then see...

Payback time! How to catch a hacker | ZDNet

3. To prevent you need to figure out how the person got into your system. What kind of protection do you have? Part of keeping intruders out has to do with the kind of protection you have.

And, it may not be a hacker at all it might be a virus or Trojan or just malware. I would suggest downloading and scanning with...

Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Malwarebytes

Then make sure you Anti-Virus is up to date. I would also suggest after you scan you change your passwords, however, again... after you scan with MalwareBytes. If none of that works then you need to take your PC to reputable shop and let them clean it
    for you.

Gina Whipp, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Hacker

Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices

Read more: Hacker leaks passwords for more than 500,000 servers, routers, and IoT devices | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Hacker

1. Hacker - Similar Threads - Hacker

2. Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay...: Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay for security to prevent this. I have ask you to desist invoking these updates which install 100% and then uninstall the hole update as they are wasting time on computers and clearly not...
  3. My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first one. I opened it to install it on my phone and it immediately downloaded 45 apps to my phone and after that took over the...
  4. Malicious Hacker

Malicious Hacker: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first one. I opened it to install it on my phone and it immediately downloaded 45 apps to my phone and after that took over the...
  5. 3 People-1 Hacker-How to Identify Who Did It

3 People-1 Hacker-How to Identify Who Did It: All, My work allows me to work from home, but there are times I work from an office with 2 other people. Over the past 2 years, my Gmail account has been breached, my boss / friend has the same occur to his computer and phone. Also I have located software on an office...
  6. My original Microsoft account seems to be taken over by a Chinese hacker

My original Microsoft account seems to be taken over by a Chinese hacker: As the title says, my account has been taken over by someone else with a recovery email @tom.com, a Chinese site, so I assume it is a Chinese hacker. The account has the username of a Gmail address I still have control over, but when I try to do the recovery verification...
  7. hackers have changed the computer password

hackers have changed the computer password: hackers have changed my computer password and I cannot access it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hackers-have-changed-the-computer-password/9e8d2bcb-7b95-4522-91cf-17d9f9f8ad35
  8. Hackers

Hackers: How do I scan for Hackers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hackers/d1933a97-f71b-4cc8-b61e-28b725e32a3a
  9. Does Windows Defender protect me against hackers/spying?

Does Windows Defender protect me against hackers/spying?: I've recently become pretty paranoid about my PC's security. I've run multiple full scans that came up negative. I'm still slightly concerned about my security online. How good is Windows Security at protecting me against hackers? Does it secure my webcam and make sure...
  10. Hacker refused to exit the computer except for a thousand dollars, what is the solution?

Hacker refused to exit the computer except for a thousand dollars, what is the solution?: Hacker refused to exit the computer except for a thousand dollars, what is the solution? ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The...