Windows 10: Hacker

Discus and support Hacker in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Someone hack my m2 ssd and i cannot access anymore coz doesnt exist a account and is not possibly create a new one in the regidet so i supposed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by francescomugellesi, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Hacker

Someone hack my m2 ssd and i cannot access anymore coz doesnt exist a account and is not possibly create a new one in the regidet so i supposed to format but how? I can only access on prompt command

:)

francescomugellesi, Oct 23, 2020

2. foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Oct 23, 2020
  3. HACKER PROBLEM

1. You cannot restore *restore points* that have been deleted

2. You have to prove you have a Hacker first then see...

Payback time! How to catch a hacker | ZDNet

3. To prevent you need to figure out how the person got into your system. What kind of protection do you have? Part of keeping intruders out has to do with the kind of protection you have.

And, it may not be a hacker at all it might be a virus or Trojan or just malware. I would suggest downloading and scanning with...

Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Malwarebytes

Then make sure you Anti-Virus is up to date. I would also suggest after you scan you change your passwords, however, again... after you scan with MalwareBytes. If none of that works then you need to take your PC to reputable shop and let them clean it
    for you.

Gina Whipp, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Hacker

Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices

Read more: Hacker leaks passwords for more than 500,000 servers, routers, and IoT devices | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Hacker

1. Hacker - Similar Threads - Hacker

2. hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.: he send a email with all my passwords to 4 diffrent emails and said hes going to leak a video of me , what should i do? and do i have to worry about my money?...
  3. hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.: he send a email with all my passwords to 4 diffrent emails and said hes going to leak a video of me , what should i do? and do i have to worry about my money?...
  4. Account UnknownS-1-5-21-235848236-322578882-4173758772-100 3 is Rootkit hacker software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account UnknownS-1-5-21-235848236-322578882-4173758772-100 3 is Rootkit hacker software: I want this **** gone form my laptop Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-unknowns-1-5-21-235848236-322578882/8f587e5e-0ea0-4402-8eaa-2a0f5af47283
  5. Account UnknownS-1-5-21-235848236-322578882-4173758772-100 3 is Rootkit hacker software

Account UnknownS-1-5-21-235848236-322578882-4173758772-100 3 is Rootkit hacker software: I want this **** gone form my laptop Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-unknowns-1-5-21-235848236-322578882/8f587e5e-0ea0-4402-8eaa-2a0f5af47283
  6. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  7. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  8. How to get my Bitlocker code while it is made by hackers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my Bitlocker code while it is made by hackers?: I have been hacked on a computer. Already on of my bankaccounts has been emptied. I have put two of my systems offline. I tried to make an offline scan microsoft but the computer asks me for the 48 digits Bitlocker code. I am sure that these two systems don't have any. Never...
  9. How to get my Bitlocker code while it is made by hackers?

How to get my Bitlocker code while it is made by hackers?: I have been hacked on a computer. Already on of my bankaccounts has been emptied. I have put two of my systems offline. I tried to make an offline scan microsoft but the computer asks me for the 48 digits Bitlocker code. I am sure that these two systems don't have any. Never...
  10. This is only a hint to show you how hacker try to enter my PC

This is only a hint to show you how hacker try to enter my PC: The message was supported by a voice message. I was threatened that if I didn't access it immediately my PC would be disconnected from Windows for security reasons. The windows couldn't be closed, the PC didn't respond to anything. I shut it down and unplugged the router....