Windows 10: Hackers block my access to C:

Discus and support Hackers block my access to C: in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I have hackers live upstairs and across the hallway. Those four hackers hacked my computers and set up hackers networks under credential mangers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mjithf-2020, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Hackers block my access to C:

Hi. I have hackers live upstairs and across the hallway. Those four hackers hacked my computers and set up hackers networks under credential mangers. Hence, I deleted their networks for criminal activities. Now those hackers block me to access into Service, Device Manger. Task Manger, and so forth and the screen shows me the message: The service cannot be started either because it is disabled or because it has not enabled device associated with it. Although I try to reset to factory level, or even to system level, those hackers interrupt me to reset window 10. Is there any way that Microsoft can trace those hackers and I can use my computer safely without canceling my account ?

:)

mjithf-2020, Feb 21, 2021
  2. ajbob Win User

Wireless printer install blocked by administrator

Added this command to "C: Users\owner>" (no quotes) and response was "System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied" (no quotes). Suggestions, next step?

ajbob, Feb 21, 2021
  3. IP accessing

How could a program on your computer block anything from accessing your router anyway?
    The router itself has to block things, I'd suggest using simple NAT and forwarding ports you need, the rest will be blocked.

DanTheBanjoman, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Ardi Win User

Hackers block my access to C:

What is quickest way to find hackers entrance to computer?

I have a hacker in computer, what steps to remove, block entrance to computer programs. I tried going to basics, reloading windows...I do not know what steps to take. Please advise.

Thema:

Hackers block my access to C:

1. Hackers block my access to C: - Similar Threads - Hackers block access

2. My laptop access is blocked

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop access is blocked: I was searching some online boutiques and I clicked on one website which is called whitefox boutique and this pops up. I tried to restart my laptop but it didn’t work. The pop up doesn’t go away....
  3. My laptop access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop access is blocked: I was searching some online boutiques and I clicked on one website which is called whitefox boutique and this pops up. I tried to restart my laptop but it didn’t work. The pop up doesn’t go away....
  4. My laptop access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft is blocking my access.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft is blocking my access.: I'm trying to access the VA Lottery website, but every time I click on the link I get this message from Microsoft. 0q8SQZAAAAAB8o3zjMIzURYyRXMyAMkZBUEhMMzBFREdFMDMxNwA2M2JiNDY0Zi00ODAxLTRlM2UtYTZiZC03OWU3OTI4NGU2NzA=...
  6. Microsoft is blocking my access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is blocking my access.: I'm trying to access the VA Lottery website, but every time I click on the link I get this message from Microsoft. 0q8SQZAAAAAB8o3zjMIzURYyRXMyAMkZBUEhMMzBFREdFMDMxNwA2M2JiNDY0Zi00ODAxLTRlM2UtYTZiZC03OWU3OTI4NGU2NzA=...
  7. Microsoft is blocking my access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do I block hackers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I block hackers: How do I block hackers from accessing files/folders over the local network if I never need to share anything with other computers on the network? disable client for microsoft networks? 180666
  9. Remote Access from Hackers

Remote Access from Hackers: Hello Tech Savvys,Remote Access to one's system is a potential threat, so I thought of restricting all sorts of remote access to my system via unchecking " Allow Remote Access Connections " under control panel >remote access settings. However to ensure whether disabling the...
  10. Possible Hacker in my A/C

Possible Hacker in my A/C: When I start up my laptop,3 accounts are now visible. Mine, my wife and one other. the other one I think is a hacker, how can I remove this a/c. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/possible-hacker-in-my-ac/210e3163-167f-4110-9385-8f597715a258"