Windows 10: Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft

Discus and support Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On the heels of a trove of 773 million emails, and tens of millions of passwords, from a variety of domains getting leaked in January, Microsoft has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft

Read more: Microsoft: Hackers compromised support agent TechCrunch

:)

Brink, Apr 14, 2019

2. Email Compromised

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

I am very sorry to hear that your account has been compromised.

Please follow all steps in the Microsoft Compromised Account solution in order to protect your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Apr 14, 2019
  3. vexorg Win User
    User account now has wrong microsoft email tied to it

Didn't work. I had already deleted the email account as I didn't want the thousands of junk emails on my drive.

The problem seems to be the Microsoft account below that email option in step 3. I cant disassociated that from my local account. If I go into manage that account then it takes me to his Microsoft web account manager.

vexorg, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Recus Win User

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Ditches Amazon Web Services for Microsoft Azure

Well Amazon Web Services powered by AMD and Microsoft Azure by Nvidia.

Recus, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft - Similar Threads - Hackers compromised web

2. ETHICAL HACKERS FROM MICROSOFT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ETHICAL HACKERS FROM MICROSOFT: please email me *** Email address is removed for privacy *** apparently monroe of inbox.com regarding wagering statistics of taxes from international registrations within the US until further notice...
  3. Web Credential Manager

Web Credential Manager: I was looking for a password in the Web Credential Manager. I came across an entry I did not recognize. The credential is for http://E93EC0BD-87BD-4933-9E3A-89160C088DA9/. I can find a few people asking about this entry on their computers, but I cannot find an official...
  4. OZM-Microsoft hacker information

OZM-Microsoft hacker information: they call them self OZM-Microsoft.they are informatics hijacker. they bill you under Windham pros.they have a customer care number:1-307-278-70-81 and1-510-863-8026. here are the other numbers that they have: 0115108638026/1-315-820-1679/011-465-409-5588 and...
  5. Email Compromised

Email Compromised: My email was compromised and i'm trying to setup my computer with the updated email but your setting keep making me wait 28 days. Why do I have to wait that long to change my email?...
  6. Web account manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web account manager: This happens with minecraft, as it doesn't happen with other store games. Whenever I launch minecraft: Wins10 this service starts to hog my cpu and basically freezes my computer. Having it so I have to shut down the computer and re power it up. I can fix this, if I quickly...
  7. Can't connect to some microsoft service's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to some microsoft service's: I bought Forza Horizon 4 a few days ago, and couldnt play it because I couldnt connect to Xbox Live. After searching I found that that's not the only thing I can't connect to, im also having problems with a lot more. [ATTACH] I can't switch my local account to a Microsoft...
  8. microsoft account compromised

microsoft account compromised: today I got email that my account may have been compromised then I saw my recent activity at 3.10am there was an attempt to sign in from usa and chile country on the right side it was written sign in failed it means anyone can compromise my account right? where do they got my...
  9. Microsoft Compromise Page Received

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Compromise Page Received: Hello: A couple of days ago while on my computer it suddenly popped up a page claiming to be from Microsoft informing me to contact Microsoft (866-853-5485) due to a compromise to my laptop. The page stated information from my laptop could be accessed such as any/all...
  10. email service

in Browsers and Email
    email service: I've been using MS Office Outlook for my email service for quite some time. I'd like to change but I don't want to go to Gmail. Has anyone used Outlook.com and if do how do you like it? Or is there any other service that someone could recommend? Thanks 39546