Windows 10: Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft

Discus and support Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On the heels of a trove of 773 million emails, and tens of millions of passwords, from a variety of domains getting leaked in January, Microsoft has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft

Read more: Microsoft: Hackers compromised support agent TechCrunch

:)

Brink, Apr 14, 2019

2. Email Compromised

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

I am very sorry to hear that your account has been compromised.

Please follow all steps in the Microsoft Compromised Account solution in order to protect your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Apr 14, 2019
  3. vexorg Win User
    User account now has wrong microsoft email tied to it

Didn't work. I had already deleted the email account as I didn't want the thousands of junk emails on my drive.

The problem seems to be the Microsoft account below that email option in step 3. I cant disassociated that from my local account. If I go into manage that account then it takes me to his Microsoft web account manager.

vexorg, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Recus Win User

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Ditches Amazon Web Services for Microsoft Azure

Well Amazon Web Services powered by AMD and Microsoft Azure by Nvidia.

Recus, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft - Similar Threads - Hackers compromised web

2. Has my registry/computer/everything been compromised by a hacker that got a hold of some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has my registry/computer/everything been compromised by a hacker that got a hold of some...: I’m hoping that you can help me with a Microsoft Registry issue. I believe multiple of my devices have been hacked, via a hacker gaining access to some of my defunct Microsoft accounts from the earlier 2000’s. I keep trying to get rid of it, and it keeps coming back. I think...
  3. Has my registry/computer/everything been compromised by a hacker that got a hold of some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has my registry/computer/everything been compromised by a hacker that got a hold of some...: I’m hoping that you can help me with a Microsoft Registry issue. I believe multiple of my devices have been hacked, via a hacker gaining access to some of my defunct Microsoft accounts from the earlier 2000’s. I keep trying to get rid of it, and it keeps coming back. I think...
  4. Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests: Hello my friend's microsoft account has been compromised by a chinese minecraft account reselling service under the name of McBaozi, because the email was under it's domain. It's opperating in Wenzhou, China. Because it said that when we went on the site with a proxy and...
  5. Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests

Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests: Hello my friend's microsoft account has been compromised by a chinese minecraft account reselling service under the name of McBaozi, because the email was under it's domain. It's opperating in Wenzhou, China. Because it said that when we went on the site with a proxy and...
  6. Got infected with some hackers and need security for emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got infected with some hackers and need security for emails: Hello,I am using Windows Server 2019 and today there is very serious incident of fraud happened with me.I was in communication through email with the UK Government tax authority HMRC and need to pay big amount of VAT and they wrote me an email to transfer the money and...
  7. Got infected with some hackers and need security for emails

Got infected with some hackers and need security for emails: Hello,I am using Windows Server 2019 and today there is very serious incident of fraud happened with me.I was in communication through email with the UK Government tax authority HMRC and need to pay big amount of VAT and they wrote me an email to transfer the money and...
  8. Is this a legit Microsoft email? Is my account compromised?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a legit Microsoft email? Is my account compromised?: I got this email today with a chinese ? message. Is it legit? I got a little scared. What should I do? Microsoft cr***** cr***** Microsoft cr***** translation google: Safety information replacement Someone started a process to replace all security information...
  9. Compromised email and facebook

Compromised email and facebook: Recently I was asked how to find out if someone used your email and facebook account to send derogatory and threatening messages to people. Is it possible to discover and prove where those nastygrams were sent from and by whom (assuming it was not the email/facebook account...
  10. Email Compromised

Email Compromised: My email was compromised and i'm trying to setup my computer with the updated email but your setting keep making me wait 28 days. Why do I have to wait that long to change my email?...