Windows 10: hackers have changed the computer password

Discus and support hackers have changed the computer password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hackers have changed my computer password and I cannot access it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alanlumb1, Oct 19, 2020.

1. alanlumb1 Win User

hackers have changed the computer password

hackers have changed my computer password and I cannot access it

:)

alanlumb1, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices

Read more: Hacker leaks passwords for more than 500,000 servers, routers, and IoT devices | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

Yes.

Also my previous passwords should have taken him 219 years to brute force and now these even new ones are far more complex. IDK how he manged to change em. I just reformatted so it can't be a virus or anything like that.

Time will tell... Thanks for the help TPU. If some master TPU hacker is on and knows whats going on in detail please feel free to share *Smile hackers have changed the computer password :)

AphexDreamer, Oct 19, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Password Change on the Computer

Hello,

You may change your local user account password by following the steps below:

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete, and then click
      Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

1. hackers have changed the computer password - Similar Threads - hackers changed computer

2. Hackers have changed the E-Mail and Password of my Microsoft account and i cant use the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers have changed the E-Mail and Password of my Microsoft account and i cant use the...: Hello,yesterday i got a notification per E-Mail, that my E-Mail for my Microsoft Account has been changed. After that there was a second E-Mail that my Password has been changed. When i tried followig the Steps for the account recovery it told me that the E-mail that the...
  3. Hackers have changed the E-Mail and Password of my Microsoft account and i cant use the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hackers have changed the E-Mail and Password of my Microsoft account and i cant use the...: Hello,yesterday i got a notification per E-Mail, that my E-Mail for my Microsoft Account has been changed. After that there was a second E-Mail that my Password has been changed. When i tried followig the Steps for the account recovery it told me that the E-mail that the...
  4. Hackers have changed the E-Mail and Password of my Microsoft account and i cant use the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Hacker changed my password and email address to my main account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker changed my password and email address to my main account.: My account very recently got hacked. The hacker changed my password and before I could change it back they had already changed the email attached to it.The hacker had changed my email to: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have been trying to contact microsoft via...
  6. Hacker changed my password and email address to my main account.

Hacker changed my password and email address to my main account.: My account very recently got hacked. The hacker changed my password and before I could change it back they had already changed the email attached to it.The hacker had changed my email to: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have been trying to contact microsoft via...
  7. Hackers have taken over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers have taken over: I've been being hacked for several months now and I'm getting tired of it. They have gotten into my laptop, my phone, my wi-fi. They've taken control of the devices in my home including my alarm system which I finally had to cancel because the camera was being accessed...
  8. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...
  9. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...
  10. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

in Windows 10 Gaming