Windows 10: Hackers have "established" connections on our windows device when NOT connected to the...

Discus and support Hackers have "established" connections on our windows device when NOT connected to the... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hackers have "established" connections on our windows 10 computer with NO internet connection. 1. How can we delete them from our system and 2. how... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bestbest3, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Bestbest3 Win User

Hackers have "established" connections on our windows device when NOT connected to the...

Hackers have "established" connections on our windows 10 computer with NO internet connection.

1. How can we delete them from our system and

2. how can we prevent this from happening?

Obviously they must have implanted some sort of resident software on our windows computer. They have accessed our windows firewall and deleted ALL blocking rules while the system WAS NOT connected to the internet. Our primary method of internet connection is "wired". We have performed MANY windows FULL resets with additional HD erasures attempts, yet the problem remains. Please Help!

:)

Bestbest3, Mar 25, 2020
  2. jimmy.s Win User

Re-establish connection / partnership

I have lost the connection / partnership between my windows mobile device and windows mobile device centre. How can I re-establish it?

I have tried:

• Re-installing WMDC

• Using Sync Centre (it can't find the device)

• Re-installing the device driver

• Rebooting
    Thanks

jimmy.s, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Windows Update can't establish connection

After a long time I could finally find a solution to this problem! Hackers have "established" connections on our windows device when NOT connected to the... :D

Today I was reading some posts in Reddit about Windows 10 apps having problems establishing connection, and found a user that could solve all problems with a certain tool.

Here is the post with the solution:

Windows 10, Edge does not connect to the internet, Cortana does not connect to the internet, Windows store error 0x80072EE7 and cannot activate windows 10. : Windows10

And here is a link to the suggested tool in the above post:

Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Free/Pro

Download and install it, follow all 5 steps listed in the program, and then run the repairs in safe mode.

After doing the repair install 2 months ago no apps where able to connect (before that only Edge could connect).

Today, after running the above program, I opened the Store, Edge, and Windows Update, and to my surprise every app could connect succesfuly with no errors.

Fernando.93, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Hackers have "established" connections on our windows device when NOT connected to the...

Dual Network Connection Question

Both sides of a connection need to support it, and your cheap router doesn't support it. Teaming mostly is for redundancy. And like W1z said, it won't help your internet connection, creating high performance connections only is handy to NAS devices and such.

Besides, I'm not even sure if those nvidia things support such configurations, I know Realtek and other cheap chips don't, Intel does.

DanTheBanjoman, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Hackers have "established" connections on our windows device when NOT connected to the...

1. Hackers have "established" connections on our windows device when NOT connected to the... - Similar Threads - Hackers established connections

2. Notepad.exe established a connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notepad.exe established a connection: notepad.exe established a TCP/443 connection to 20.189.173.10:443 mobile.pipe.aria.microsoft.com, located in San Jose CA, United StatesMay I ask why notepad does this? The IP shown is from Microsoft...
  3. Notepad.exe established a connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notepad.exe established a connection: notepad.exe established a TCP/443 connection to 20.189.173.10:443 mobile.pipe.aria.microsoft.com, located in San Jose CA, United StatesMay I ask why notepad does this? The IP shown is from Microsoft...
  4. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection not established: Hi,I have a problem with internet connection on my Windows 10 computer. On Ethernet icon right bottom I havemessage "Connection not established no available connections" but Internet working,The computer is on the domain and network settings are entered. The problem is with...
  5. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection not established: Hi,I have a problem with internet connection on my Windows 10 computer. On Ethernet icon right bottom I havemessage "Connection not established no available connections" but Internet working,The computer is on the domain and network settings are entered. The problem is with...
  6. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Connection with network not established

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection with network not established: Hello,I'm using my PC earlier and everything works smoothly. I tried using again today and it cannot connect to internet. I restarted my router, restarted my PC and even reconnect the cable. I have internet since wifi is working. I think the network is not working please...
  8. Connection with network not established

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection with network not established: Hello,I'm using my PC earlier and everything works smoothly. I tried using again today and it cannot connect to internet. I restarted my router, restarted my PC and even reconnect the cable. I have internet since wifi is working. I think the network is not working please...
  9. Connection with network not established

10. establishing a secure connection

establishing a secure connection: why do I keep getting a message about establishing a secure connection when I have just browsed a web site and change to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/establishing-a-secure-connection/6f1b36e2-c75a-43c1-baeb-aa0ccf6411ad