Windows 10: Hacking and Phishing

Discus and support Hacking and Phishing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; You warned users about the hackers offering help with a Freefone number. I'd already had some where they used this page to send me an email with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Old_hand, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Old_hand Win User

Hacking and Phishing

You warned users about the hackers offering help with a Freefone number. I'd already had some where they used this page to send me an email with "Help" purporting to be MS. Now they've gone a step further by piggy-backing on IE11 Homepage [Win 7 Prof] just as I was closing it: they were obviously trying to get into my O/S whilst putting up a (the same?) junk Freefone number. Judging by the amount of flashing their window was doing, Win 7 wasn't having any of it. I couldn't succeed in closing IE11, so used the Task Manager to close it down and the hack attempt with it. There followed my use of MALWAREBYTES and MS Security Essentials, plus 3rd Party antispyware - everything was clean.

I don't know if Microsoft is working against these pests; but the attempted infiltration is getting more persistent.

:)

Old_hand, Jun 29, 2019

2. phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. Hacking and Phishing

Jsssssssss, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Hacking and Phishing

1. Hacking and Phishing - Similar Threads - Hacking Phishing

2. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  3. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  4. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked: I am sorry if this question has already been asked or if it is dumb I wanna know if i can automate hacking detection on laptop either on the whole laptop or webcam and microphoneI run windows 10 on a 2014 laptopI did a full new instalation of windows All my pasword in all...
  5. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked: I am sorry if this question has already been asked or if it is dumb I wanna know if i can automate hacking detection on laptop either on the whole laptop or webcam and microphoneI run windows 10 on a 2014 laptopI did a full new instalation of windows All my pasword in all...
  6. Phishing hack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phishing hack: "Hello, Someone tried to Iog in To Your Account" Without thinking I clicked the report button. Took me to a 404 page. No such page. I changed my important passwords but have about 40 others. Does changing passwords help? If I restore to an earlier date would that help?Thanks...
  7. Phishing hack

Phishing hack: "Hello, Someone tried to Iog in To Your Account" Without thinking I clicked the report button. Took me to a 404 page. No such page. I changed my important passwords but have about 40 others. Does changing passwords help? If I restore to an earlier date would that help?Thanks...
  8. Phishing hack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?: As of posting this 13 hours ago i recieved an email from Windows *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with reply to NoReply <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> reading the email it is rewarding me with 14 new windows themes, im trying to confirm if this is...
  10. A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?

A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?: As of posting this 13 hours ago i recieved an email from Windows *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with reply to NoReply <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> reading the email it is rewarding me with 14 new windows themes, im trying to confirm if this is...