Windows 10: Hacking group returns, switches from ransomware to trojan malware

Discus and support Hacking group returns, switches from ransomware to trojan malware in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A prolific hacking group has returned with a new campaign which looks to deliver a new remote access trojan (RAT) to victims in order to create a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Hacking group returns, switches from ransomware to trojan malware

Read more: Hacking group returns, switches attacks from ransomware to trojan malware | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Hacking group returns, switches from ransomware to trojan malware

I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Hacking group returns, switches from ransomware to trojan malware

1. Hacking group returns, switches from ransomware to trojan malware - Similar Threads - Hacking group returns

2. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  3. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  4. ransomware and malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ransomware and malware: It appears that settings are being change without my consent and I am seeing movement of the cursor without me moving it/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ransomware-and-malware/48af74f2-746b-4802-bb1e-296030811dea
  5. ransomware and malware

ransomware and malware: It appears that settings are being change without my consent and I am seeing movement of the cursor without me moving it/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ransomware-and-malware/48af74f2-746b-4802-bb1e-296030811dea
  6. ransomware and malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Trojan and Malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  8. Trojan and Malware

Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  9. Trojan and Malware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Trojan malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan malware: So I am having problems with my laptop and its cursor that keeps freezing. I saw there had been some malware called Trojan which I used the windows security to get rid of and I thought that would have solved my problems. But my cursor is still freezing, my computer is now...