Windows 10: Hacking problems etc.

Discus and support Hacking problems etc. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just posted about hacking problems generally these days in the Chillout Room, which then made me wonder if there are any technical ways of stopping... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Arcadian, May 26, 2021.

1. Arcadian Win User

Hacking problems etc.

I just posted about hacking problems generally these days in the Chillout Room, which then made me wonder if there are any technical ways of stopping hacking etc. anyway... "I don't know about anyone else but quite honestly now we're really in the George Orwell sick hacking world and Big Brother etc., I've started to wonder just how the best bits of both old pre PC and new worlds could possibly be kept and the rest junked. Because over the last month my home phone and ancient mobile have been hacked though thankfully my pc is fine. I doubt there is any solution, but it would be interesting to hear what others think and what could be pruned out anyway though I think it's already too late for the average man in the street."

:)

Arcadian, May 26, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 26, 2021
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, May 26, 2021
  4. PP Mguire Win User

Hacking problems etc.

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, May 26, 2021
Thema:

Hacking problems etc.

1. Hacking problems etc. - Similar Threads - Hacking problems etc

2. Problem with opening pictures, etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with opening pictures, etc: I has a problem with Google Chrome on Windows 11 shutting down immediately every time I tired to open it. I researched it and found out this is somewhat common. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Seemed to solve opening Chrome, but now I can't access pictures from a folder....
  3. Problem with opening pictures, etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with opening pictures, etc: I has a problem with Google Chrome on Windows 11 shutting down immediately every time I tired to open it. I researched it and found out this is somewhat common. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Seemed to solve opening Chrome, but now I can't access pictures from a folder....
  4. Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.: My friend hacked my microsoft account by getting the code to a email somehow. I need help retrieving the email because I had spent lots of money on games such as minecraft. my email got changed from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -> *** Email address is removed...
  5. Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.

Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.: My friend hacked my microsoft account by getting the code to a email somehow. I need help retrieving the email because I had spent lots of money on games such as minecraft. my email got changed from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -> *** Email address is removed...
  6. Hacking Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacking Problems: Hello, I have been experiencing a massive amount of hacker difficulties. My files are remotely deleted on my computer and all of my devices. My emails, SMS/MMS messages, and phone calls are intercepted and never received. When I attempt to troubleshoot, I get random error...
  7. Hacking Problems

Hacking Problems: Hello, I have been experiencing a massive amount of hacker difficulties. My files are remotely deleted on my computer and all of my devices. My emails, SMS/MMS messages, and phone calls are intercepted and never received. When I attempt to troubleshoot, I get random error...
  8. Hacking problems etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hacking problems etc.: I just posted about hacking problems generally these days in the Chillout Room, which then made me wonder if there are any technical ways of stopping hacking etc. anyway... "I don't know about anyone else but quite honestly now we're really in the George Orwell sick hacking...
  9. problem with microsoft malicious etc scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem with microsoft malicious etc scan: When I run the recent downloaded program as it gets to the end it rapidly goes up fo 58 items but at the end it reports nothing found. Something is wrong somewhere. Ron Musk * Moved from Research/Eyes First...
  10. WINDOWS FIREWALL etc PROBLEMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS FIREWALL etc PROBLEMS: hi, since this summer when I started using Windows 10, I realized some Recurring problems that I could be solve only with a back up. One of these is that the Windows firewall gets blocked and will not start more. giving me error as 0x800706d9 At first I thought it was...