Windows 10: Hacking Tool KMSpico discovered to activate Windows 10

Discus and support Hacking Tool KMSpico discovered to activate Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Everyone! My computer repair guy returned my laptop today and has re-activated windows since it was crashing and he said it wasn't properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nAyAb aMjAd, May 8, 2020.

1. Hacking Tool KMSpico discovered to activate Windows 10

Hello Everyone!

My computer repair guy returned my laptop today and has re-activated windows since it was crashing and he said it wasn't properly installed. However, when I opened my computer, the windows immediately detected "KMSpico", a hacking tool. I googled and found out that it illegally activated the windows. How can I "legally" re-activate my windows considering that previously I had original pre-installed windows 8.1 and it crashed only when I upgraded to windows 10?

:)

nAyAb aMjAd, May 8, 2020

2. Activate Windows 10 with kmspico activator tool

what will happen if I activate my windows 10 with kmspico activator tool

[Original subject: windows]

ShubhamKumar6, May 8, 2020
  3. Activate Windows 10 with kmspico activator tool

Hi ShubhamKumar6,

If the creator or software developer of Windows 10 saw this thread, I think he’s going to be angry at you. This tool is a third-party program that generates a product key. This "KMSpico activator tool"
    is an example of piracy that helps crack a software to obtain a product key illegally.

We suggest that you should have a consideration for the software developers who made Windows 10 before using this. And also, we don't recommend using third-party programs to activate
    Microsoft products for your own sake and security.

To acquire Windows 10 legally, visit this link:
    Shop Windows 10
    for more information on how to purchase or acquire this product.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Johann Eva, May 8, 2020
  4. Hacking Tool KMSpico discovered to activate Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Hacking Tool KMSpico discovered to activate Windows 10

1. Hacking Tool KMSpico discovered to activate Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hacking Tool KMSpico

2. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!: I think this is a concern for Microsoft. as a Microsoft user and a loyal fan of the community and the brand, I decided to share this information that I found out in a laptop and computer repair shop. I'm from Nepal. I bought a laptop here. and when I bought a laptop, I...
  3. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!: I think this is a concern for Microsoft. as a Microsoft user and a loyal fan of the community and the brand, I decided to share this information that I found out in a laptop and computer repair shop. I'm from Nepal. I bought a laptop here. and when I bought a laptop, I...
  4. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. is KMSpico windows activator safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is KMSpico windows activator safe?: first, I downloaded kmspico windows activator. and tried to run KMSpico and my antivirusAVAST block it. then, I turn my anti virus off. and intall it. when i am installing kmspico I turned on my antivirus. and, I got 2 threat secured pop up. and... avast block it. is...
  6. KMSpico

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KMSpico: Where can i get a genuine KMSpico for microsoft professional plus 2013 activation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/kmspico/6b2090ee-79b0-4dee-88d5-784cbe4d519f
  7. KMSPICO

KMSPICO: i am having a free dos laptop i was using non activated windows on it but my friend activated it using KMSPICO and now when i reinstated windows its showing windows activated by digital license but i think this activation is causing problems so how can i get that digital...
  8. Regrading :Windows Activator KmSpico

Regrading :Windows Activator KmSpico: I am an it Professional , In my organization it is not authorized to get access to network without having genuine windows i have following queries - 1) Whether windows activated through Online Windows free available Activator software called genuine ? 2) How to...
  9. KMSPICO

KMSPICO: My Dad has bought several computers from an individual and they all have KMSPICO on them and I just found out that it is a bootleg App. My sister discovered this when at her office a legit computer tech company told her and they deleted it. She immediately bought license for...
  10. KMSPICO

KMSPICO: My Dad has bought several computers from an individual and they all have KMSPICO on them and I just found out that it is a bootleg App. My sister discovered this when at her office a legit computer tech company told her and they deleted it. She immediately bought license for...