Windows 10: Hacking

Discus and support Hacking in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had my password changed twice by someone in China and I have the IP address for both of these changes. I tried to contact Microsoft to pass on this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ReynoldsDuncan, May 12, 2019.

1. Hacking

I had my password changed twice by someone in China and I have the IP address for both of these changes. I tried to contact Microsoft to pass on this info but I could find no way to do this. Does Microsoft have any interest in this info and if so, how do I contact. Also, let me know if they have no interest in these hackers.

:)

ReynoldsDuncan, May 12, 2019
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, May 12, 2019
  3. PP Mguire Win User
    77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, May 12, 2019
  4. Rohit_R Win User

Hacking

My laptop is remotely hacked

Hi there,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In line with your concern, please help me with following question:

• Are you using the Local account or Microsoft account on the computer?

Try to perform the below steps:

• Scan the system with the
      Microsoft Safety Scanner
    • Turn ON the Windows Updates and get all the required Updates to install.
    Update Windows 10

Refer this link if facing any issues with the Windows Updates:

Windows 10 Updates: FAQ

You may follow the steps in the below link to protect your PC from Viruses and Hacking:

Protect my PC from viruses and Hackers

Hope it helps.

Rohit Raina

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Rohit_R, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Hacking

1. Hacking - Similar Threads - Hacking

2. how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?: I am just wondering how do you know if your laptop or mobile device has been hacked? My laptop keeps popping up different files trace, location, event id and log files, also it says I have a webcam connected and to turn on when i log in? How can I find it and erase anything...
  3. how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?: I am just wondering how do you know if your laptop or mobile device has been hacked? My laptop keeps popping up different files trace, location, event id and log files, also it says I have a webcam connected and to turn on when i log in? How can I find it and erase anything...
  4. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  5. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  6. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked: I am sorry if this question has already been asked or if it is dumb I wanna know if i can automate hacking detection on laptop either on the whole laptop or webcam and microphoneI run windows 10 on a 2014 laptopI did a full new instalation of windows All my pasword in all...
  7. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked: I am sorry if this question has already been asked or if it is dumb I wanna know if i can automate hacking detection on laptop either on the whole laptop or webcam and microphoneI run windows 10 on a 2014 laptopI did a full new instalation of windows All my pasword in all...
  8. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  10. I may have been hacked

I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...