Windows 10: Hacktool:win64/autokms

Discus and support Hacktool:win64/autokms in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently acquired a new computer and, on my first day of use, I decided to do a virus scan using windows defender. Apparently, my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PauloMagalhães3, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Hacktool:win64/autokms

Hi,

I have recently acquired a new computer and, on my first day of use, I decided to do a virus scan using windows defender.

Apparently, my computer had a potentialy unwanted program named Hacktool:win64/autokms. I immediately put this program under quarantine.

I naturally decide to do some digging and discover that this "virus" is used to activate pirated copies of windows, so I came to the conclusion that my windows was fake.

I ended up deleting the suspicious files that were on quarantine and the 'KMSPico" folder on C:

The weird thing is, my windows continued acting normally and it didn't go back into trial mode, which is what I thought would happen.

I ran scans using Windows Defender, Malwarebytes and Microsoft Safety Scanner, and they didn't detect anything.

So, am I clear? What should I do next to legitimize my windows 10 and get rid of my bootlegged copy?

Thank you for your time.

:)

PauloMagalhães3, Sep 3, 2020

2. HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

I have the same problem with the HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

EvangelosDenaxas, Sep 3, 2020
  3. HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

HI EvangelosDenaxas,

The malware (HackTool: Win32/AutoKM S) has now been removed from this PC. When I reinstalled Norton 360 Premier, I ran a full scan and when I examined the results, I found that the malware had been quarantined and that my PC did not have any other threats.
    Two day later, I ran another full scan and no threats present on the PC. I reviewed Norton app's history and it revealed that "HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS" was removed.

MitchellXP, Sep 3, 2020
  4. CarolLJ Win User

Hacktool:win64/autokms

How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS

These steps should clean it up
    How to remove HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS Virus

"HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS it can be used to “crack” or patch unregistered copies of Microsoft software."

CarolLJ, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Hacktool:win64/autokms

1. Hacktool:win64/autokms - Similar Threads - Hacktool win64 autokms

2. Win64/expiro.da.mtb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win64/expiro.da.mtb: Again and again win64expiro.aa.mtb,da.mtb,.ndp.mtb detection what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win64expirodamtb/90682166-2711-4fae-8cc1-5ce0def6be9b
  3. Win64/expiro.da.mtb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win64/expiro.da.mtb: Again and again win64expiro.aa.mtb,da.mtb,.ndp.mtb detection what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win64expirodamtb/90682166-2711-4fae-8cc1-5ce0def6be9b
  4. Hacktool:win64/autokms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacktool:win64/autokms: i recently got this PC, I decided to run a quick scan and i found this suspicious program called "Hacktool:win64/autokms". And i searched this and found out this is a tool for pirating WINDOWS OS, i think the person i hired to build this PC installed this cracked OS please...
  5. Windows hacktool

Windows hacktool: ive been getting this window threat for months now i am here to ask,if someone can help me about this problem since i this is a new computer and does re installing it remove such threat? i just got the laptop and i heard that pc such as mine can have lots of bloatware...
  6. windows hacktool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows hacktool: ive been getting this window threat for months now i am here to ask,if someone can help me about this problem since i this is a new computer and does re installing it remove such threat? i just got the laptop and i heard that pc such as mine can have lots of bloatware...
  7. HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS

HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS: El análisis de mi PC detecta: HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS ¿Cómo se elimina? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacktoolwin32autokms/cc765779-04fd-496b-8c80-fc599ff7db31
  8. HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS

HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS: HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS please help me to solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hacktoolwin32autokms/05f3658b-1dc0-4732-97c9-b9dcacf53b55
  9. HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus

HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus: AYUDA!! No puedo eliminar este virus detectado: HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS. Le doy a quitar y no pasa nada, sale que aún existe esa amenaza en mi ordenador; ¿Qué puedo hacer, por favor?...
  10. HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS

HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS: The scan detected HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS in my Windows defender and it says partially removed. How can I remove it completely?...