Windows 10: Had a ram error and PC wouldn't boot so i cleaned the ram then reseated it and everything...

Discus and support Had a ram error and PC wouldn't boot so i cleaned the ram then reseated it and everything... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except. Typically the address is just plain bad or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeremy Crow, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Had a ram error and PC wouldn't boot so i cleaned the ram then reseated it and everything...

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except. Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory. Arguments: Arg1: fffff801f81a1463, memory referenced. Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation. Arg3: fffff8026ccd2b94, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address. Arg4: 0000000000000002, reserved Debugging Details: ------------------ Page 38eaed not present in the dump file. Type ".hh dbgerr004" for details KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : A

:)

Jeremy Crow, Feb 21, 2024

2. Error after reseating ram

My ram stick is a ddr4 2666 mhz , and it is brand new

I need to put thermal paste on my cpu, so before that i need to remove ram stick because it's getting in the way of the heatsink.

After reseating it , bsod occurs.

Question : is it cause of static ?

KennethDestura, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Error after reseating ram

I only have 1 ram stick and it is 8gb.

What do you mean remove ram and start pc? Pc wont run without Ram

KennethDestura, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Had a ram error and PC wouldn't boot so i cleaned the ram then reseated it and everything...

16GB RAM only 8GB usable on Windows 10 x64

have 16GB of RAM installed on my computer, but only 8GB is usable. I am running Windows 10 x64. I have tried the following steps to fix this issue, but they have not worked:

1. I have updated the BIOS to the latest version.
    2. I have tried reseating the RAM modules.
    3. I have tried using different RAM modules.
    4. I have tried run-MSConfig
    I am still not able to use all 16GB of RAM. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

[Ahmed Hashem]

Ahmed Mahmoud Hashem 12P1129, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Had a ram error and PC wouldn't boot so i cleaned the ram then reseated it and everything...

1. Had a ram error and PC wouldn't boot so i cleaned the ram then reseated it and everything... - Similar Threads - ram error wouldn't

2. I only have 8g of ram and I did a clean boot or whatever but there is still 3.5g of ram...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only have 8g of ram and I did a clean boot or whatever but there is still 3.5g of ram...: I only have 8g of ram and I did a clean boot or whatever but there is still 3.5g of ram being used from a bunch of windows things, is that normal? At least 80 different processes...
  3. I only have 8g of ram and I did a clean boot or whatever but there is still 3.5g of ram...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only have 8g of ram and I did a clean boot or whatever but there is still 3.5g of ram...: I only have 8g of ram and I did a clean boot or whatever but there is still 3.5g of ram being used from a bunch of windows things, is that normal? At least 80 different processes...
  4. Had a ram error and PC wouldn't boot so i cleaned the ram then reseated it and everything...

Had a ram error and PC wouldn't boot so i cleaned the ram then reseated it and everything...: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except. Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory. Arguments: Arg1: fffff801f81a1463, memory referenced. Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read...
  5. RAM error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM error: PC posts but there is no display, not even HP logo.There is 3 long beeps then 2 short beeps.The RAM is seated correctly.The slots are clean and function with the old RAM.How can i fix this?HP Pavillion 590 p0032na...
  6. RAM error

RAM error: PC posts but there is no display, not even HP logo.There is 3 long beeps then 2 short beeps.The RAM is seated correctly.The slots are clean and function with the old RAM.How can i fix this?HP Pavillion 590 p0032na...
  7. RAM error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Error after reseating ram

Error after reseating ram: My ram stick is a ddr4 2666 mhz , and it is brand new I need to put thermal paste on my cpu, so before that i need to remove ram stick because it's getting in the way of the heatsink. After reseating it , bsod occurs. Question : is it cause of static ?...
  9. RAM CLEANING

RAM CLEANING: Hello guys, just a question, what is the proper way to clean RAM sticks. because i am having bsod ONLY when PLAYING GAMES. ps: my mobo is brand new, my ram is brand new, my hdd is new, my gpu is working properly it only occur when i cleaned my computer. when just...
  10. PC RAM

PC RAM: Hello everyone, I have 32GB of RAM installed in my PC right now 2x16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400Ghz. I have noticed that whenever I'm multitasking my RAM is almost completely used up and i run into error problems. When i go to "About" under my system settings under memory...