Windows 10: Had an issue that nobody seemed to solve...

Discus and support Had an issue that nobody seemed to solve... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For months I could not get the Taskbar back to a single row. It changed to two rows, and moved to the right side by itself. I moved it back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/richfield1945, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Had an issue that nobody seemed to solve...

For months I could not get the Taskbar back to a single row. It changed to two rows, and moved to the right side by itself. I moved it back to the bottom, but no solution, including clicking on the double arrows. I could expand it but not shrink it. Yesterday I heard about the "everything tool bar". I've always been using "everything" to search on windows 10. I use it a lot. The Everything Tool bar made the great search even better. After installing it, my Taskbar reverted to a Single Row. So now I have a better search tool, and a taskbar with a single row. I don't have any idea why installing Everything Tool Bar also fixed my taskbar, but I am very thankful.

submitted by /u/richfield1945
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/richfield1945, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Tendows Win User
    [SOLVED] How do I solve an issue where File Explorer windows open twice?

Hi there, Thofikh!

1. I have not made any changes to the system prior to this issue.

2. No, I have not installed a third-party antivirus on the system.

I tried both step 1 and 2. The issue was still occurring.

Tendows, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Had an issue that nobody seemed to solve...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Had an issue that nobody seemed to solve...

1. Had an issue that nobody seemed to solve... - Similar Threads - issue nobody seemed

2. How to solve the issue??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the issue??: I would like to bring to your attention the persistent performance issues I have been encountering with my ASUS TUF F15 laptop. Despite its robust specifications, including the 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400H processor and RTX 3050 graphics, the laptop exhibits significant...
  3. How to solve the issue??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve the issue??: I would like to bring to your attention the persistent performance issues I have been encountering with my ASUS TUF F15 laptop. Despite its robust specifications, including the 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400H processor and RTX 3050 graphics, the laptop exhibits significant...
  4. How to solve this issue

How to solve this issue: moham is the main folder but I want to change it to Mohamed, however, if I do that in the registry editor the error message will say "we can't sign into your account"...
  5. Why can nobody seem to help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can nobody seem to help me?: I changed out my motherboard and my digital windows license went with the old one. All I need is to get my digital license, which was NOT sent to me in an email despite having purchased this from the microsoft store. I figured it'd be a quick support call but I was sorely...
  6. Why can nobody seem to help me?

Why can nobody seem to help me?: I changed out my motherboard and my digital windows license went with the old one. All I need is to get my digital license, which was NOT sent to me in an email despite having purchased this from the microsoft store. I figured it'd be a quick support call but I was sorely...
  7. Howto solve this issue?

Howto solve this issue?: Dear Microsoft,I recently encountered an issue with my laptop, where it suddenly stopped working and I experienced some hanging and Blue Screen of Death BSOD issues when I tried to restart it. Could you please provide a solution to this problem?...
  8. a BIG problem i cant seem to solve!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a BIG problem i cant seem to solve!!: So i bought a new pc a few days ago, specs are as follows; Ryzen 7 3700x Gainward RTX 2070 Super Pheonix MSI x470 Gaming Max Plus Kingston 500Gb M.2 SSD I tried to install windows 10 home, it crashed and thats where the problems began. I got myself into a BSOD loop,...
  9. Issue Had This Morning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue Had This Morning: This Morning woke up, got started on computer Then BSOD occured Process Has locked Pages Followed directions from another site on checking system, sfc /scannow ran, dism online cleanup image/restore health, then chkdsk on D drive, and then somehow all the files was gone...
  10. VIDEO_INTERNAL_SCHEDULER_ERROR on new laptop, nothing seems to solve the issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_INTERNAL_SCHEDULER_ERROR on new laptop, nothing seems to solve the issue.: Hello, At the beginning of September I purchased a Lenovo Yoga 530. Unfortunately, on the very first day I got a BSOD while watching youtube. It was the VIDEO_INTERNAL_SCHEDULER_ERROR. As it was a brand new laptop and the webshop I bought it from was known to have great...