Windows 10: Had Dual-Screen setup, Crashed during Project64, doesn't detect HDMI

Discus and support Had Dual-Screen setup, Crashed during Project64, doesn't detect HDMI in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a dual-screen setup, my laptop screen and a monitor hooked up via HDMI. I was opening Project64, a Nintendo 64 emulator for Windows, when my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Viper009, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Viper009 Win User

Had Dual-Screen setup, Crashed during Project64, doesn't detect HDMI

I have a dual-screen setup, my laptop screen and a monitor hooked up via HDMI. I was opening Project64, a Nintendo 64 emulator for Windows, when my system crashed and forced me to restart. Upon restarting, my computer no longer detects my monitor when I plug in my HDMI cable. Any help please? I am unsure of the error that was displayed but I am slightly tech-savvy and can provide any logs needed. Please help, thank you.

Note:
    I have already "Uninstalled" my Intel HD4000 driver from device manager and reinstalled it with no effect.

:)

Viper009, Aug 23, 2015
  2. Viper009 Win User

Windows 10 crashed when in dual screen and restarted, HDMI port not responding now

I had a dual-screen setup, my laptop screen and a monitor hooked up via HDMI. I was opening Project64, a Nintendo 64 emulator for Windows, when my system crashed and forced me to restart. Upon restarting, my computer no longer detects my monitor when I
    plug in my HDMI cable. Any help please? I am unsure of the error that was displayed but I am slightly tech-savvy and can provide any logs needed. Please help, thank you.

Note:

I have already "Uninstalled" my Intel HD4000 driver from device manager and reinstalled it with no effect.

Viper009, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Dual Monitors not working in Windows 10

<Original Title: Dual Monitors not working>

I had dual monitor setup that worked no problems with Windows 7, after making the jump to Windows 10 though, the dual monitor setup won't work. It's not that the second monitor doesn't show anything, the problem is that both monitors are displaying the exact
    same thing. Whenever I try to detect a second monitor it says that it didn't detect another display, and I also cannot change my resolution. I have an HP 2210m hooked up with a DVI cable and an RCA TV hooked up with a HDMI cable. Any help is appreciated.

CarterWhit, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Had Dual-Screen setup, Crashed during Project64, doesn't detect HDMI

1. Had Dual-Screen setup, Crashed during Project64, doesn't detect HDMI - Similar Threads - Dual Screen setup

2. Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup: Hi,I've got a dual monitor setup. An LG LED 22EN33S and a Samsung SyncMaster E1920, I've got a GTX 1050 2GB GPU.The flickering occurs everytime I boot up the PC or I wake the monitors up from being idle and it usually takes up 20 minutes to stabilize. To my best understanding...
  3. Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup: Hi,I've got a dual monitor setup. An LG LED 22EN33S and a Samsung SyncMaster E1920, I've got a GTX 1050 2GB GPU.The flickering occurs everytime I boot up the PC or I wake the monitors up from being idle and it usually takes up 20 minutes to stabilize. To my best understanding...
  4. Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Screen Flickering on Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering on Dual Monitor Setup: I've been having screen flickering problems for the past couple of weeks. I've tried nearly every fix I could find from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, making sure the monitor has enough power, It's plugged into the graphics driver, I've tried lower graphics settings...
  6. Screen Flickering on Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering on Dual Monitor Setup: I've been having screen flickering problems for the past couple of weeks. I've tried nearly every fix I could find from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, making sure the monitor has enough power, It's plugged into the graphics driver, I've tried lower graphics settings...
  7. Dual Monitor Setup Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor Setup Doesn't Work: I am trying to set up dual monitors, and I couldn't plug them in individually because one of my HDMI ports does not work, I think its the one connected to my motherboard, so I got an HDMI extender that lets you connect to HDMI cables to one port, and now the other monitor...
  8. separate configuration during dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    separate configuration during dual monitor setup: Hi, I have a dual monitor setup where I change the primary display to my monitor when laptop is connected using HDMI. Since the monitor is pretty big, the laptop screen resolution looks very small. Is there a way where before docking the laptop my laptop scale is 100% but...
  9. Crash during initial setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash during initial setup: Here is a screen I got during an installation on a VirtualBox installation. Attachment 10284 Any suggestions? Snarks*Cool 3522
  10. Can't get dual screens setup.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't get dual screens setup.: Bad start to Anniversary update - messed up my dual screen setup. I used to have my two screens setup so I could run different programs on them. Now I can only have the same thing on both. No point in having two screens. Settings allows me to set same on both or only on 1...