Windows 10: Had enough of Ink Jet printers try HP laserjet PRO MFP M28-M32 series

Discus and support Had enough of Ink Jet printers try HP laserjet PRO MFP M28-M32 series in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi folks Had enough of expensive ink refills for inkjet printers -- after a refill or two you've probably paid more than the printer itself -- plus if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Jun 25, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Had enough of Ink Jet printers try HP laserjet PRO MFP M28-M32 series

Hi folks
    Had enough of expensive ink refills for inkjet printers -- after a refill or two you've probably paid more than the printer itself -- plus if you don't print every day etc then often problems with wasted ink, dried cartridges, aligning print heads etc.

I recommend a Laserjet -- this one is small (good for people with limited desk / office space), will scan in COLOUR as well as email directly) although monochrome printing -- I rarely print in colour -- if I want professional photo printing - the photobooths are good enough these days or I still have an old Canon photo printer.

The laser printer has a nice large paper hopper, is quite fast and a cartridge lasts for "Donkeys years". Prints as well first time even if you haven't used the device for a while.

79 EUR for HP LASERJET PRO MFP M28a was the modeI got -- if you want Wifi as well then it's a tad more -- I've no trouble using a USB cable -- note you need the one with the thick square end but that's not a problem. In any case connecting it to a NAS server it can easily act as a Network printer if you need to share printers. My NAS is on 24/7 so printer access isn't a problem.

No more expensive messy ink cartridges etc -- Bye Bye Epson !!!! (Comapanies like that make more on the "Consumables" than their product. It's often said as well that if BMW were a Bank it would probably be the 4th or 5th biggest Bank in the world --car finance etc etc).

I think a lot of people just assume Laser Printers are expensive officy things --not these days any more. !!

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Printing problem with HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177fw

Hi,

Thank you for update and reply.

I suggest you to refer the HP link and perform troubleshooting steps suggested and check.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-series/5303438/model/5303443/troubleshooting

If issue still persists I suggest you to contact HP support.

http://support.hp.com/us-en

Hope this information helps. Kindly post back with the updated issue details for further assistance.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Printing problem with HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177fw

I have the exact same problem in every way. Please note the M177fw is what I started out with. The driver update gave me the M177 PCLmS entries below. I now have the following printers in my computer, as a result of trying to download the drivers and software:

HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 PCLmS
    HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 PCLmS HPColorLaserJetProMFPM177fw_copy_2
    Local Server

HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 PCLmS (Copy 1)
    HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 PCLmS USB002 Local Server

HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177fw
    HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 PCLmS WSD-8f843419-e1dd-4269-97e8-6424d90402e2.0036
    Local Server

HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 Series Fax HPLJM177_Fax_Driver
    HPLJM177_Fax_Port Local Server

Microsoft Print to PDF Microsoft Print To PDF PORTPROMPT:
    Local Server

Microsoft XPS Document Writer Microsoft XPS Document Writer v4
    PORTPROMPT: Local Server
    Quicken PDF Printer Amyuni Document Converter 400
    NUL: Local Server

Send To OneNote 2016 Send to Microsoft OneNote 16 Driver
    NUL: Local Server

Fax Microsoft Shared Fax Driver
    SHRFAX: Local Server

JanMacAulay, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Had enough of Ink Jet printers try HP laserjet PRO MFP M28-M32 series

Installing HP software and driversLaser Jet Pro MFP M125nw Printer comes up with "Fatal Error"

Hi Alan,

Sorry for the late reply.

I regret the inconvenience you are facing with installing the HP drivers on windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know few more information below,

• From which website did you download the drivers?
    • Are you able to install other applications or programs on the pc?
    I suggest to go to the below link and try re-downloading the drivers and run as administrator and check if helps.

If not, I suggest you to run the diagnostic tool from the same link below.
    http://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers...jet-pro-mfp-m125-series/5396664/model/5303404

Let us know the update regarding the HP driver installation, we would assist you for sure.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Had enough of Ink Jet printers try HP laserjet PRO MFP M28-M32 series

1. Had enough of Ink Jet printers try HP laserjet PRO MFP M28-M32 series - Similar Threads - enough Ink Jet

2. HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw problems: This printer keeps giving problems. A few days ago it printed one document. Now, nothing. A post on the Hewlett Packard forums has been ignored for several days.Using the front panel of the printer, configure it for the local network. Printer says success. Print the Network...
  3. HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw problems: This printer keeps giving problems. A few days ago it printed one document. Now, nothing. A post on the Hewlett Packard forums has been ignored for several days.Using the front panel of the printer, configure it for the local network. Printer says success. Print the Network...
  4. Can't install drivers for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install drivers for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw printer: Hi, I have a problem installing a driver on a Windows 11 system. The printer itself is on the local network, is visible to devices and can be added, after which it appears in the list of devices, but without the ability to print and with information about the lack of drivers....
  5. Can't install drivers for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw printer

Can't install drivers for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw printer: Hi, I have a problem installing a driver on a Windows 11 system. The printer itself is on the local network, is visible to devices and can be added, after which it appears in the list of devices, but without the ability to print and with information about the lack of drivers....
  6. hp laserjet MFP M139e-142E

hp laserjet MFP M139e-142E: i trying to get this on my desktop all in one. but it keeps telling to remove the virtual network to start the printer. still learning this computer. then it ask me for wps pin number dont know whtat that is or that off my router... my printer is HP Laserjetmfp m139e-142e...
  7. problem with printer Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with printer Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 11 but the Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw printer does not print when I upload the Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 computer. The system detects the printer but does not allow me to print, I have to run the HP Print Scan Doctor Downloader program - HP...
  8. problem with printer Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw

problem with printer Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 11 but the Laserjet Pro MFP M428fdw printer does not print when I upload the Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 computer. The system detects the printer but does not allow me to print, I have to run the HP Print Scan Doctor Downloader program - HP...
  9. My HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP 477

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP 477: will print but I can't scan. At least from the scan icon on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-477/774c7e39-30ab-4b03-871c-ad64c501a1a8
  10. HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680 series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680 series: Hi all, I have been having a very weird issue with an HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680 series. I'm unable to get the scan to network folder to work . -I have a shared folder created on a server -I set up scan to network on the folder, called a quickset and enter the...