Windows 10: had hardrive replaced, how do i replace office

Discus and support had hardrive replaced, how do i replace office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can I replace office on my computer. I have the key from original install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EsteveStinson, Sep 8, 2021.

1. had hardrive replaced, how do i replace office

How can I replace office on my computer. I have the key from original install

:)

EsteveStinson, Sep 8, 2021
  2. Error 404 Win User

Office 2003 replacement, free, not OO.

I need a replacement for Office 2003, but preferable not OpenOffice.
    It needs to be free, internet-independant, and has to run on slow hardware. (An old PIII Celeron laptop @ 600 MHz with 192 MB of RAM, to be precise)

Any suggestions?

Error 404, Sep 8, 2021
  3. Hardrive

How do i know i have to Replace my hardrive and how?

AlexMurcia1, Sep 8, 2021
  4. SK-1 Win User

had hardrive replaced, how do i replace office

Replacing MX518...Suggestions?

Looking for a replacement for my trusty but ageing MX518 (thanks DonInKansas)...
    Any suggestions?

SK-1, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

had hardrive replaced, how do i replace office

1. had hardrive replaced, how do i replace office - Similar Threads - hardrive replaced replace

2. laptop died and have to replace hardrive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    laptop died and have to replace hardrive: my laptop has died, I purchased it with Windows 8 but updated when Windows 10 was offered free upgrade. My computer won't start, I have purchased a new hardrive for it but don't have hard copy of Windows to reinstall. when I first bought laptop I don't have a disc for Windows...
  3. laptop died and have to replace hardrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop died and have to replace hardrive: my laptop has died, I purchased it with Windows 8 but updated when Windows 10 was offered free upgrade. My computer won't start, I have purchased a new hardrive for it but don't have hard copy of Windows to reinstall. when I first bought laptop I don't have a disc for Windows...
  4. laptop died and have to replace hardrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How Do I Replace Broken Sculpt Keyboard

How Do I Replace Broken Sculpt Keyboard: Dear Sir/Madam,This is my second Sculpt keyboard. The first one lasted a couple of years before several keys stopped working. I took the keys off, cleaned out with compressed air and a small amount of rubbing alcohol, etc. It helped, but didn't totally fix it.So I bought a...
  6. had to replace my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    had to replace my SSD: How do I install WIN 11 on my new SSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-to-replace-my-ssd/41376f0c-9f4f-4c8c-bded-378259908002
  7. had to replace my SSD

had to replace my SSD: How do I install WIN 11 on my new SSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-to-replace-my-ssd/41376f0c-9f4f-4c8c-bded-378259908002
  8. Google Docs to replace Microsoft office.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Google Docs to replace Microsoft office.: Good day to all. Had an issue with my laptop and had to have. a new ssd fitted all okay now. But during the repair I lost my Microsoft office 2010 and can't find the licence info. Would it be possible to use Google Documents in place of Microsoft office ?. If yes how would I...
  9. Replacing individual MS Office components

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Replacing individual MS Office components: I recently upgraded from Vista to Win10, and at the same time replaced Office 2007 with Office 2010. Everything is hunky-dory with one notable exception. I use MS Publisher a lot for graphic design, but have found what looks like a bug in the Office 2010 version. It has to...
  10. Replacing mobo with an identical replacement: what do I need to know?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replacing mobo with an identical replacement: what do I need to know?: Hi All: I just bought an identical (new) Vostro 270 mobo to replace the bad one in my Inspiron 660. Besides having to reactivate Windows 10, what else do I need to know or have on hand before proceeding? - Will I need to download drivers in advance - or can I update...