Windows 10: Had it with Onedrive--no active Gmail--Still use Google file store?

Discus and support Had it with Onedrive--no active Gmail--Still use Google file store? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've used Onedrive since it was called something else. I most frequently do not find the recent file I need despite being up to date. I do not use... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by markg2, Mar 11, 2020.

1. markg2 Win User

Had it with Onedrive--no active Gmail--Still use Google file store?

I've used Onedrive since it was called something else. I most frequently do not find the recent file I need despite being up to date.

I do not use Outlook.com or Gmail for mail although I have accounts.

Given the above, is there a functionally superior cloud/remote automatic storage that's not fee for service (My wife has Carbonite but she's never used a file restore since inception)?

Thanks,

Mark

:)

markg2, Mar 11, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Introducing Google Gmail Labs

Google is inviting Gmail users in the US and UK to participate in the testing of Gmail Labs. Launched today, the latest Google service brings a list of experimental new features that will eventually become part of Gmail. Gmail Labs is available now through the Settings/Labs page of your Gmail box.
    Source: Official Gmail Blog

malware, Mar 11, 2020
  3. panchoman Win User
    Google Plans Service to Store Users' Data

good idea, though gmail and google docs are enough to store a lot? i mean gmail will let you store 5 gigs of data...

panchoman, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Had it with Onedrive--no active Gmail--Still use Google file store?

Google to increase Gmail storage space to 3.5GB....by 2012.

Google is rumored to have put into effect a timeline for giving more storage space to Gmail accounts. Gmail account sizes have slowly been increasing over time, and this is the most recent timeline to that increase.
    Please remember to take this timetable with a grain of salt, as my source does not site their, well, source.

Source: Nirajsanghvi

zekrahminator, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Had it with Onedrive--no active Gmail--Still use Google file store?

1. Had it with Onedrive--no active Gmail--Still use Google file store? - Similar Threads - Onedrive active Gmail

2. Files still saving to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files still saving to OneDrive: I have disconnected OneDrive from this laptop and yet, some files are still saving to OneDrive, or at least to a Folder called OneDrive on my system. Is it safe then, just to delete that particular Folder? Just out of curiosity, how can I make those Files save to another...
  3. Files still saving to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files still saving to OneDrive: I have disconnected OneDrive from this laptop and yet, some files are still saving to OneDrive, or at least to a Folder called OneDrive on my system. Is it safe then, just to delete that particular Folder? Just out of curiosity, how can I make those Files save to another...
  4. A bug in Google Chrome/Gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A bug in Google Chrome/Gmail: I cannot understand that Microsoft knew about this bug several months ago and after many attempts with Microsoft support people to fix the issues of Gmail and Microsoft Edge not saving user names/passwords ..... was to no avail!! I found this yesterday:...
  5. Unable to sign in to Gmail using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to sign in to Gmail using Google Chrome: In Windows 7 I had 2 different email accounts. One was with ATT Yahoo and the other in Google Chrome. I have a new laptop running Windows 10. My Att yahoo account in Windows 10 is fine but when I go to Chrome it is asking me to set up a new email account. If I try to log...
  6. Gmail account, Google

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail account, Google: Why can't I add my gmail account or any google products. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-google/e0a5f53b-939a-49f0-93f3-f07c9a76d242"
  7. Edit Music file tags stored on OneDrive still not possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edit Music file tags stored on OneDrive still not possible?: I noticed that when I upload any music file to OneDrive, all its tags disappear and I can't add any tags to it. When dragging the file back to my Desktop, the tags magically appear again. Is there any way to add tags of music files stored on OneDrive? submitted by...
  8. Edit Music file tags stored on OneDrive still not possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Edit Music file tags stored on OneDrive still not possible?: I noticed that when I upload any music file to OneDrive, all its tags disappear and I can't add any tags to it. When dragging the file back to my Desktop, the tags magically appear again. Is there any way to add tags of music files stored on OneDrive? 145450
  9. Gmail default on Google browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail default on Google browser: How can I change the default program of "Gmail" to "Inbox" on the Google Browser? (when I first bring up a page on my chrome browser, there is a shortcut on the upper right corner for Gmail.) thank you...
  10. gmail/google and megalomania

in Browsers and Email
    gmail/google and megalomania: Excellent torre .... just what I needed. My feeling is precisely the same as the final statement from Caller! *Smile