Windows 10: Had major problem with pc bsod UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, and resorted to formatting my...

Discus and support Had major problem with pc bsod UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, and resorted to formatting my... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Had major problem with pc, bluescreen of death, reason: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I don't know why the bluescreens started, but I tried tutorials and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vladpintilei, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Had major problem with pc bsod UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, and resorted to formatting my...

Had major problem with pc, bluescreen of death, reason: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I don't know why the bluescreens started, but I tried tutorials and it didn't help, the majority of my answers told me to format my hard drive, and so I did hard drive F:. As a result, formatting progress has been stuck at 93% for more than 14hrs. Was going smoothly up until then, I initiated my hard drive format directly through the command prompt app, it told me
    "are you sure? Y/N". I put yes, it got to work, and now progress has been stuck at 93% for more than 14hrs, left it running overnight. Please help I haven't been able to use my pc in >2 weeks. Thank you very much.

:)

vladpintilei, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 16, 2020
  3. hi im facing a problem of bsod due UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION on my pc ...need solution

hi i'm facing a problem of BSOD due UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION on my pc ...need the solution

shankhajit bhowmick, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Had major problem with pc bsod UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, and resorted to formatting my...

BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I'm getting frequent bsods. These two are the latest:

"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I've done a clean install of windows 10 (May 2019 update). Sometimes windows just hangs and there is not bsod or error message. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

lightship231, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Had major problem with pc bsod UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, and resorted to formatting my...

1. Had major problem with pc bsod UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, and resorted to formatting my... - Similar Threads - major problem bsod

2. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: I had a BSOD today and I'm not sure why, this is the minidump file minidump1.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpectedstoreexception/e124db25-d813-461d-ba14-9912bfa86292
  3. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: - Usually happened when i browse chrome with lots of tabs happened and it randomly goes kaput BSOD- Im using old 2017 gaming laptop- the laptop is undervolted CPU and iGPU with throttle stop -110mv/-60mv Nvidia discrete GPU with Afterburner.Windbg results :...
  4. Sudden and Major PC Problem -BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden and Major PC Problem -BSOD: My gaming PC was absolutely fine all day yesterday. Today, I went to do some homework on a website for school, it worked fine for about five minutes, but then, everything stopped responding, I watched my mouse lag as I tried to get different applications to work, and then I...
  5. BSOD-Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD-Unexpected_Store_Exception: So i have recently started getting BSOD out of nowhere. Whenever it happens it just restarts the PC and everything works fine. The BSOD randomly appears, it can take hours or even minutes between each blue screen. I have no idea how to fix. Ill post onedrive BSOD minidump...
  6. BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game

BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game: Hi all, I experienced a BSOD today while in the middle of a PC game. Specifically an unexpected store exception, assuming it was likely a failing HDD I ran "sfc /scannow" which informed me that there were some corrupt files that couldn't be fixed. I then ran "DISM /Online...
  7. hi im facing a problem of bsod due UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION on my pc ...need solution

hi im facing a problem of bsod due UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION on my pc ...need solution: hi i'm facing a problem of BSOD due UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION on my pc ...need the solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/hi-im-facing-a-problem-of-bsod-due/9d9f9997-fb0a-4ba9-843b-cbb3ddcb4543
  8. Frequent BSODs, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Frequent BSODs, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Ive been suffering from BSODs very frequently lately, up to 2-3 times a day. Its making life miserable. It would usually happen while I was away from the laptop or sometime when I would wake it up from sleep or hibernation, but now its even happening while I am using the...
  9. Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception

Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception: Gathered files zip attached. Many thanks for your assistance. George 57234
  10. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Bsod unexpected_store_exception: Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft). Then, I have frequently (at least one time by...