Windows 10: had microsoft, now it wont let me use it

Discus and support had microsoft, now it wont let me use it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought Microsoft word to go with my laptop. It was still the time where you bought the box with downloading instructions. However since the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by silva.paulina, Jan 6, 2020.

1. had microsoft, now it wont let me use it

I bought Microsoft word to go with my laptop. It was still the time where you bought the box with downloading instructions. However since the new update I haven't been able to write in my word. Why is it not letting me use microsoft when I already paid for it? is there something I missed?

:)

silva.paulina, Jan 6, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 6, 2020
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Anne Fuj Win User

had microsoft, now it wont let me use it

Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

had microsoft, now it wont let me use it

1. had microsoft, now it wont let me use it - Similar Threads - microsoft wont let

2. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  3. microsoft wont let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wont let me login: So on microsoft apps it doesnt let me to login using my email but if i changed my email it works, but my email has games and stuff when i try to login it says just a moment then makes me write the password again, and it keeps repeating how can i fix it? i cant log in and i...
  4. microsoft wont let me login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft wont let me login: So on microsoft apps it doesnt let me to login using my email but if i changed my email it works, but my email has games and stuff when i try to login it says just a moment then makes me write the password again, and it keeps repeating how can i fix it? i cant log in and i...
  5. microsoft wont let me type in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wont let me type in: I have a problem with my Microsoft wont let me type in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-type-in/c17518d6-9a29-4e47-bd27-1c5dd7260330
  6. microsoft wont let me type in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft wont let me type in: I have a problem with my Microsoft wont let me type in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-type-in/c17518d6-9a29-4e47-bd27-1c5dd7260330
  7. microsoft wont let me type in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft wont let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft wont let me sign in: I got a new computer and I did not have Wi-Fi at the time so I pressed skip and then when I got my Wi-Fi I went to the Microsoft store and it gave me an error so I pressed sign in because I looked up the error and it said I needed to sign in the I pressed sign in and the tab...
  9. Microsoft wont let me use google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft wont let me use google chrome: I keep Installing and uninstalling google chrome but I still get the pop up of ask for parent permission. Only problem I am the only one on the account I am the administrator for my account no one else uses it. I can't figure out how to fix this and when I go back to school...
  10. Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!: i use a shopping website called vova and i was able to shop on here on my lenovo laptop for months but now all of a sudden everything is working except that website. it makes no sense. i have all updates installed so i dont know what it is. i use this website alot so i cant...