Windows 10: Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image

Discus and support Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Can anyone tell me what so do or how to fix this..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dftbawesome, May 7, 2020.

1. Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image

Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image 517c892f-e660-4511-9f50-d60b8423e0ef?upload=true.png

Can anyone tell me what so do or how to fix this..

:)

dftbawesome, May 7, 2020

2. ACCELEROMETER ST EXE - BAD IMAGE

I KEEP GETTING THE POP UP "ACCELEROMETER ST EXE - BAD IMAGE" - with comment "SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll not designed for windows . . . . . error status 0xc000012f" How serious is this ?

KING OF THE CASTLE, May 7, 2020
  3. PatM.YV. Win User
    Windows Bad Image pop up

Hi, My PC has recently started displaying a small pop up window

I'd like to know what it means.

Pop up says: Windows Bad Image

Exception Processing Message 0xc000007b

Parameters 0x7ffc5fcc1d28 0xc0000428 0x7ffc5fcc1d28

I have no idea what this is and never seen it before about a week ago. keeps popping up and I must click ok to close it.

Can anyone help? Thanks, Pat.

PatM.YV., May 7, 2020
  4. Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image

Error: splwow64.exe - Bad Image, when trying to print

I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help.

***Original title: splwow64.exe - Bad Image***

TiffanyBanks, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image

1. Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image - Similar Threads - pop idea means

2. What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?: Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. I previously had detected malware on my laptop so I used Mincrosoft Defender to remove it. I then did a Windows clean install on my laptop to better ensure it was really gone. After a month of using my laptop again, I turned on my laptop...
  3. What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?: Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. I previously had detected malware on my laptop so I used Mincrosoft Defender to remove it. I then did a Windows clean install on my laptop to better ensure it was really gone. After a month of using my laptop again, I turned on my laptop...
  4. Any idea what this means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea what this means?: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1001Parameter 2: ffffe18424687730Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033...
  5. Any idea what this means?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any idea what this means?: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1001Parameter 2: ffffe18424687730Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033...
  6. What is LocalBridge?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is LocalBridge?: Hi The Kaspersky product on my son's Windows 10 laptop keeps alerting that something called LocalBridge is attempting to run. Can anyone advise me what this is please? So far I have not been able to locate it anywhere as an installed app and I cannot pinpoint what might...
  7. splwow64.exe - Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    splwow64.exe - Bad Image: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help....
  8. COM Server error have no idea what it means

in Windows 10 Support
    COM Server error have no idea what it means: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user DEBBIE-PC\Debbie SID...
  9. ???.exe - Bad image

???.exe - Bad image: When trying to install a program, I get a pop up window "Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". How to fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-bad-image/e6a912d0-052e-4d57-b2ef-addf81cc1365
  10. I have no idea what it means. :s

I have no idea what it means. :s: I hope I attached the file correctly... Thank you for any help you can give. >_< When I'm playing some games the screen will freeze and colored speckles cover the screen. The game freezes and the only way I can use the cursor is if I press the windows button. Then I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. localBridge.exe bad image

2. windows app localbridge