Windows 10: Had to factory reset my laptop because it was low on space and was very slow

Discus and support Had to factory reset my laptop because it was low on space and was very slow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My old RCA computer is very, very slow and my storage was only at a couple gigs free. I decided to use the weapon of last resort - I was forced to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheOldyMinecart, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Had to factory reset my laptop because it was low on space and was very slow

My old RCA computer is very, very slow and my storage was only at a couple gigs free. I decided to use the weapon of last resort - I was forced to factory reset my PC entirely, erasing all apps and files currently on there. I didn't want to do it, but it just had to be done to 1, free up space, and two, improve my computer's performance. It is currently being reset, it's not done yet. It's a shame to delete all of my apps and files, but in the end it will definitely turn out for the better.

:)

TheOldyMinecart, Jun 2, 2020

2. hp laptop can’t factory reset due to low storage space

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Product Name or Number?

You can read this>>
    https://support.hp.com/ee-en/document/c00033108

HP PCs - Resolving Low Disk Space Issues and Errors (Windows 10, 8)

If you are using an HP notebook PC with a 32 GB hard drive and have trouble upgrading due to low disk space, go to HP Notebook PCs - Freeing up Storage Space on a 32 GB Hard Drive (Windows 10).

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03458013

After making the suggestions indicated by the manufacturer you can try again to factory reset your laptop

Wilfredo_Soto, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Shuntee03 Win User
    factory reset

My Lenovo laptop is running low on storage and I want to factory reset it. When I try it says I need more space, and I have deleted everything on the laptop that I can uninstall but it still says low. They only thing that's holding all the storage is system
    and reserved

Shuntee03, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Had to factory reset my laptop because it was low on space and was very slow

low disc space

Hi,

Compatibility issue with the game is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We need additional information to help resolve your concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you getting any error message whenever the game crash?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and reinstalled the game? If not, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app to help resolve the issue.
    • Does the game crash whenever a low disc space error pop-up?
    If your answer to the third questions is yes, we recommend removing the low disk space warning and see if it helps. Click this
    article
    and follow the steps on how to remove the low disk space warning.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Had to factory reset my laptop because it was low on space and was very slow

1. Had to factory reset my laptop because it was low on space and was very slow - Similar Threads - factory reset laptop

2. My laptop is running slow after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is running slow after factory reset: About 5 months ago, I installed a game on my laptop which began to lag after a while and cause my laptop to slow down. Even after deleting it and factory resetting twice, my pc is slightly faster but still slow. My laptop doesn't have a virus. I've tried defragmentation,...
  3. My laptop is running slow after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is running slow after factory reset: About 5 months ago, I installed a game on my laptop which began to lag after a while and cause my laptop to slow down. Even after deleting it and factory resetting twice, my pc is slightly faster but still slow. My laptop doesn't have a virus. I've tried defragmentation,...
  4. My laptop is running slow after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't do a factory reset because of not enough space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't do a factory reset because of not enough space.: I wanted to do a factory reset on Windows 11, but i need 19 more GB of space appereantly. The rpobelm is that i tried doing EVERYTHING to free up the space. Uninstalling programs that i dont need at all, cleaning temporary files, cleaning cache and everything and it only...
  6. Can't do a factory reset because of not enough space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't do a factory reset because of not enough space.: I wanted to do a factory reset on Windows 11, but i need 19 more GB of space appereantly. The rpobelm is that i tried doing EVERYTHING to free up the space. Uninstalling programs that i dont need at all, cleaning temporary files, cleaning cache and everything and it only...
  7. Wifi very slow after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wifi very slow after factory reset: I completely reset my laptop cuz it got very slow for some reason and after the reset it got even worse I literally tried everything including resetting again also I know the wifi itself isn't bad because my phone works fine in the same spot...
  8. can’t reset my pc because of low disk space

can’t reset my pc because of low disk space: i can’t reset my laptop because of low disk space. i have a hp windows 10 stream laptop and i have deleted every program i possibly could and it still will not work. i have done disk cleanup several times and it will not work. i deleted all of my files, pictures, and deleted...
  9. hp laptop can’t factory reset due to low storage space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp laptop can’t factory reset due to low storage space: for the last couple days i have been trying to factory reset my laptop and cant get anywhere . it says i dont have enough room to reset it. i have looked online and done everything possible ... im at a dead end on which way to go now, please help....
  10. No Space For A Factory Reset

No Space For A Factory Reset: Hello, I need help! So i'm pretty sure I Have A Virus And Windows Defender Has Been Disabled... I Can't Find FREE Anti-virus For 1GB Storage (That Are FREE and not PRICE) So i tried to factory reset (Obviously It Didn't Work :( ) Here Are Some Details: Virus Takes Up...