Windows 10: HAD TO NUKE VIRUS

Discus and support HAD TO NUKE VIRUS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. Five differant apps couldnt budge a bed in virus my only option was a factory reset. All was going well until microsoft wanted me to sign in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by karihakkarainen1, Feb 9, 2020.

1. HAD TO NUKE VIRUS

Hi. Five differant apps couldnt budge a bed in virus my only option was a factory reset. All was going well until microsoft wanted me to sign in to microsoft i dont think i can do that. They were on my back before wanting product key ! Please guys ive come so close to being virus free and worry free. Be waiting patiently for the kind and good people of the microsoft community :

:)

karihakkarainen1, Feb 9, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Feb 9, 2020
  4. HAD TO NUKE VIRUS

Bruce Hagen, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

HAD TO NUKE VIRUS

1. HAD TO NUKE VIRUS - Similar Threads - NUKE VIRUS

2. How do I fix my computer after it got nuked by a Windows 11 Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer after it got nuked by a Windows 11 Update?: Windows 11 update failed at restart and now I can't start my computer. The update was from February and i just got to my computer a few days ago and ran Windows Update. Unfortunately, this update was not a good idea. My computer doesn't make it through POST and restarts...
  3. How do I fix my computer after it got nuked by a Windows 11 Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my computer after it got nuked by a Windows 11 Update?: Windows 11 update failed at restart and now I can't start my computer. The update was from February and i just got to my computer a few days ago and ran Windows Update. Unfortunately, this update was not a good idea. My computer doesn't make it through POST and restarts...
  4. So we just nuked all the old reset protection recovery keys? Seriously?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    So we just nuked all the old reset protection recovery keys? Seriously?: I have a old Nokia Lumia 640 LTE that was attached to my account,and i cant seem to get the recovery key anymore,its just...gone fromt he Devices page. The device itself is there,but no recovery key sadly. Authenticating with my M$ account just results in a network...
  5. So we just nuked all the old reset protection recovery keys? Seriously?

So we just nuked all the old reset protection recovery keys? Seriously?: I have a old Nokia Lumia 640 LTE that was attached to my account,and i cant seem to get the recovery key anymore,its just...gone fromt he Devices page. The device itself is there,but no recovery key sadly. Authenticating with my M$ account just results in a network...
  6. So we just nuked all the old reset protection recovery keys? Seriously?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 Laptop Downloads + Settings Nuked Twice with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Laptop Downloads + Settings Nuked Twice with Windows Updates: A week ago, my computer was working fine until I restarted it for a windows update. When it came back up, my downloads folder as well as my general settings browser history/logins, file explorer pinned tabs, windows theme and other windows settings, etc were all removed and...
  8. Windows 10 Laptop Downloads + Settings Nuked Twice with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Laptop Downloads + Settings Nuked Twice with Windows Updates: A week ago, my computer was working fine until I restarted it for a windows update. When it came back up, my downloads folder as well as my general settings browser history/logins, file explorer pinned tabs, windows theme and other windows settings, etc were all removed and...
  9. Windows 10 Laptop Downloads + Settings Nuked Twice with Windows Updates

10. Nuked network driver??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuked network driver??: Hello, I made the enormous mistake of updating windows drivers using windows update about 8 hours ago. As a background, I work as a software engineer.My wifi stopped working, so I did everything under the sun to correct the mistake, including speaking with 3 different...