Windows 10: Had to reinstall Win 10/Office 365 on new drive

Discus and support Had to reinstall Win 10/Office 365 on new drive in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 Pro 20H2 and Microsoft 365 on a new SSD. I'd like to get my contacts/address book from the old HD. What folder is it located in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by KenY7744, Jan 12, 2021.

1. KenY7744 Win User

Had to reinstall Win 10/Office 365 on new drive

I installed Windows 10 Pro 20H2 and Microsoft 365 on a new SSD. I'd like to get my contacts/address book from the old HD. What folder is it located in on the old drive?

:)

KenY7744, Jan 12, 2021

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 License will expire - after ceasing to use Office 365

Hi Matt,

This can a compatibility issue between your Windows 10 and Office 365. For us to help you with this concern, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check the reply of MVP Andre Da Costa on this

thread
    and perform the steps given to see if there will be any changes on your Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Had to reinstall Win 10/Office 365 on new drive - Similar Threads - reinstall Office 365

2. I had to reinstall windows 10 and office 365. I lost editing in word and is not easy to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had to reinstall windows 10 and office 365. I lost editing in word and is not easy to fix.: I had to reinstall windows 10 and office 365. I lost editing in word and is not easy to fix since I have been disabled for 33 years. Stroke and PTSD. It was very easy to get around in word and windows before I had to update....
  3. I had to reinstall windows 10 and office 365. I lost editing in word and is not easy to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had to reinstall windows 10 and office 365. I lost editing in word and is not easy to fix.: I had to reinstall windows 10 and office 365. I lost editing in word and is not easy to fix since I have been disabled for 33 years. Stroke and PTSD. It was very easy to get around in word and windows before I had to update....
  4. Uninstalling and reinstalling Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Office 365: I installed Office 365 from my account on another computer in my household. Now, to the chagrin of the person who uses that computer, they are getting Microsoft updates meant for me. I logged in to Office on the other computer using my security key. I previously did the...
  5. Video Card? Office 365? Win 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Card? Office 365? Win 10?: I run Office 365 as 32bit on a Lenovo Erazer with Win 10 64 bit. My system specs are given further below. I run two monitors, both recent HP's connected via HDMI . Often, when I move a Word, Excel or other screen to my "second" monitor, I have an issue like shown...
  6. new hard drive,reinstall win 10

new hard drive,reinstall win 10: I replaced a hard drive in my hp laptop.How can I reload windows 10 onto it ? I made a iso disk but can't get it to work. I changed the bootup sequence to cd/dvd first and hd second. Hope this makes sense...
  7. Reinstalling Win 10 on new Hard Disk Drive

Reinstalling Win 10 on new Hard Disk Drive: I am using (for some years) a Toshiba Laptop that came with pre-installed Win 8. I upgraded this to Win 10, during the free upgrade period. Because my Laptop was becoming very slow, I have just fixed a new SSD Hard Disk Drive to this Toshiba Laptop. How do I now transfer /...
  8. Reinstalling Office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstalling Office 365: Outlook failed to open even in safe mode. A data file was said to be corrupted. I uninstalled office and tried to reinstall it but neither Word nor Outlook installed. any ideas?...
  9. Win 10 & Office 365 2016 restore

Win 10 & Office 365 2016 restore: Hi - on my HP laptop I had to 'factory restore' due to serious problems. So I'm now with Win 7 & Office 2013. However I installed Win 10 when it first became available and I now subscride annually to Office 365, 2016. How do I get them back please. My Hotmail log in is not my...
  10. Reinstalling Office 365?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reinstalling Office 365?: One of my friends has somehow lost Office 365 after a mishap with a virus and I want to help her get it back. I helped her buy and install it a couple of years back but I remember very little about what we did to acquire it and know nothing about what we need to do to restore...