Windows 10: Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up

Discus and support Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Today I removed Valorant and Vanguard from my PC only to find that it eventually BSOD'ed my PC to the point where it couldn't even boot windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Crucival, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Crucival Win User

Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up

Hello,Today I removed Valorant and Vanguard from my PC only to find that it eventually BSOD'ed my PC to the point where it couldn't even boot windows. I booted a new Windows 11 Home from a flashdrive and used the OOBE/BYPASSNRO trick in command prompt to skip needing internet to install. No problem on the install.I noticed that only one of my monitors is detected and on from my GPU and that I can't connect wirelessly to our router. After looking in my device manager, I've noticed that neither my GPU or WiFi card are being detected. I've tried scanning for hardware changes but no dice there, an

:)

Crucival, Feb 24, 2024
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Feb 24, 2024
  3. TB_54 Win User
    No disks show up when I go to reinstall windows 11

I've been trying to reinstall windows 11 using an installation media due to my laptop not booting up properly, I managed to follow the steps but it had crashed early on due to the installation media being broken? So I reinstalled the media onto my drive again and followed the steps again- I think I accidentally deleted the disk I was meant to install windows on though, because it no longer shows up when I go to install it

And the only thing that shows up when I use a command to look at the disk list is my USB. And the boot list no longer shows 2 options [two being whatever I had already on there and my usb boot]

TB_54, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up

Gpu and WiFi not being detected

I just finished building my computer and I turned it on and there isn’t any WiFi showing up on the network list and my gpu isn’t being detected could anyone help?

Tyler Rawlins, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up

1. Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up - Similar Threads - reinstall GPU WiFi

2. Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up: Hello,Today I removed Valorant and Vanguard from my PC only to find that it eventually BSOD'ed my PC to the point where it couldn't even boot windows. I booted a new Windows 11 Home from a flashdrive and used the OOBE/BYPASSNRO trick in command prompt to skip needing internet...
  3. GPU not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    GPU not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11: [IMG]If the GPU details are not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11 then this post will help you. Task Manager empowers users to monitor and manage system resources efficiently. But recently, some users have complained that their GPU isn’t visible in the Task Manager....
  4. wifi option not showing up windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi option not showing up windows 11: wifi option not showing up on windows 11, there is no wireless adapter in the device manager, here is my system info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-up-windows-11/e50499ad-f4c1-4707-8585-f4ef3c1b0302
  5. wifi option not showing up windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi option not showing up windows 11: wifi option not showing up on windows 11, there is no wireless adapter in the device manager, here is my system info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-up-windows-11/e50499ad-f4c1-4707-8585-f4ef3c1b0302
  6. Wifi ids aren't showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi ids aren't showing: My pcs was using internet through dongal but now how can we change it back to normal can any one please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-ids-arent-showing/1f5a192e-6e0b-4734-a5ba-cb4349957911
  7. Wifi ids aren't showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi ids aren't showing: My pcs was using internet through dongal but now how can we change it back to normal can any one please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-ids-arent-showing/1f5a192e-6e0b-4734-a5ba-cb4349957911
  8. Icons aren't showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons aren't showing up: Im on Windows 10 home edition and my icons for all my games and applications on my desktop are showing up as the internet explore logo with a white page in the bacground how do i get the games and application logos/images back for them...
  9. WiFi not showing up on Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi not showing up on Windows: I recently built a pc. My motherboard has built it Wi-Fi and was working until now. Out of nowhere my PC has no wifi icon in the taskbar. I can get the wifi tab to open through control panel but it only shows Airplane mode and Network & Internet settings, no networks or Wi-Fi...
  10. Some settings aren't showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some settings aren't showing up.: Hi. I have had many problems I have found solutions to the problem, but couldn't actually fix it because I can't find the settings I need to change. I have looked at some with pictures with the steps, but I don't see nearly as many setting options as in the pictures, and I...