Windows 10: Had to restore my Windows 10 and many apps have uninstalled. Some of them I don't need...

Discus and support Had to restore my Windows 10 and many apps have uninstalled. Some of them I don't need... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What's the best actual method to clean up the pc? I already used cleanmgr.exe (to little effect), but I'm using Everything to search for files from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShoutAtThe_Devil, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Had to restore my Windows 10 and many apps have uninstalled. Some of them I don't need...

What's the best actual method to clean up the pc? I already used cleanmgr.exe (to little effect), but I'm using Everything to search for files from deteled programs and there's still a shit ton there. Want to get rid of all that.

submitted by /u/ShoutAtThe_Devil
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ShoutAtThe_Devil, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, Had to restore my Windows 10 and many apps have uninstalled. Some of them I don't need... :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Mail and calendar app don`t work, can`t be removed, and uses 20 GB !

thank you, I tried again and it worked!

Omar AlSmaeil, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Had to restore my Windows 10 and many apps have uninstalled. Some of them I don't need...

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

That is so cool that you made this program. I had it down to about two steps, using a paste of a text list. I had been doing clean installs of win 10 and this little program of yours is a lifesaver.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...tml#post509959

Jerry Delacruz, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Had to restore my Windows 10 and many apps have uninstalled. Some of them I don't need...

1. Had to restore my Windows 10 and many apps have uninstalled. Some of them I don't need... - Similar Threads - restore many apps

2. After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f: I had to restore from prev save after errors after updating many drivers on my laptop. While restoring my laptop died. After plugging charger and restarting, my screen is black and regardless of key combos, restore, restart, etc. it remains black. In other words, at no point...
  3. After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f: I had to restore from prev save after errors after updating many drivers on my laptop. While restoring my laptop died. After plugging charger and restarting, my screen is black and regardless of key combos, restore, restart, etc. it remains black. In other words, at no point...
  4. Why I have many recovery partitions? Can I delete some of them?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why I have many recovery partitions? Can I delete some of them?: I check the hard drive partitions in Disk Management and see 5 recovery partitions. I check in PowerShell and it says I'm using partition 4. Can I delete the rest of the recovery partitions?...
  5. I don't have that many TV's and I don't connect to them.. why are they here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have that many TV's and I don't connect to them.. why are they here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Phyreksia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knvxg2/i_dont_have_that_many_tvs_and_i_dont_connect_to/
  6. My drive have some critital fault that i need to reinstall the window 10 again.But many...

My drive have some critital fault that i need to reinstall the window 10 again.But many...: I need to reinstall via the media creation tools.But many problem occurs. 1,My installer keep restarting everytime I install the window file after the first restart. I have tried -Keep the usb there and let it restart itselfWhich doesn't fix the problem obviously -unplug the...
  7. I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them: How do I remove them ? They got attached as short cuts a bunch of pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-remove-shortcuts-from-my-computer-to/685c48cf-92df-424c-af53-1fbf5d5c3372
  8. Restoring uninstalled Apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring uninstalled Apps.: My Apps were removed when I reset my PC. I have a list of them. How do I reinstall these Apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-uninstalled-apps/191490b0-5a33-4fcd-8c72-9b6d9b720c96
  9. Some apps need to be uninstalled Windows 10 Update error

in Windows 10 News
    Some apps need to be uninstalled Windows 10 Update error: [ATTACH] When upgrading to Windows 10, the setup looks for both software, and hardware compatibility, and if you receive an error message which says Some apps need to be uninstalled or You need to uninstall a program in order to continue, you [...] This post Some apps need...
  10. "Some apps need to be uninstalled" while upgrading.

"Some apps need to be uninstalled" while upgrading.: I tried to upgrade my HP Notebook Core i3 7th Gen 15-BS662TU Laptop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit 1709 version to latest 1803. When I get partially through the upgrade process, I get the error message, "Some apps need to be uninstalled. We need to uninstall “Diversityx...