Windows 10: Had Windows 10, hard drive died, got Linux, want to go back to Windows 10.

Discus and support Had Windows 10, hard drive died, got Linux, want to go back to Windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Like it says in the subject, how do I go back to Windows 10 after putting Linux in? I want to erase the OS. Thank you, J... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JonathanPlaud, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Had Windows 10, hard drive died, got Linux, want to go back to Windows 10.

Like it says in the subject, how do I go back to Windows 10 after putting Linux in? I want to erase the OS.

Thank you,

J

:)

JonathanPlaud, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Had Windows 10, hard drive died, got Linux, want to go back to Windows 10.

Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue Had Windows 10, hard drive died, got Linux, want to go back to Windows 10. :p

de.das.dude, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Had Windows 10, hard drive died, got Linux, want to go back to Windows 10.

1. Had Windows 10, hard drive died, got Linux, want to go back to Windows 10. - Similar Threads - hard drive died

2. i want to go back to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to go back to windows 10: I want to go back to Windows 10, and MICROSOFT gave us a little bit of time to check if we like windows 11 or not and very soon I have got to see that there is some problems with games and because of the fact MICROSOFT gave us a little bit of time I couldn't go back, is there...
  3. i want to go back to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to go back to windows 10: I want to go back to Windows 10, and MICROSOFT gave us a little bit of time to check if we like windows 11 or not and very soon I have got to see that there is some problems with games and because of the fact MICROSOFT gave us a little bit of time I couldn't go back, is there...
  4. I want to go back to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to go back to Windows 10: I want to go back to Windows 10, i don't like the interface I am not familiar with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-go-back-to-windows-10/90fbe0e1-7f01-425d-b559-027a88d49630
  5. I want to go back to Windows 10

I want to go back to Windows 10: I want to go back to Windows 10, i don't like the interface I am not familiar with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-go-back-to-windows-10/90fbe0e1-7f01-425d-b559-027a88d49630
  6. Want to go back to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to go back to Windows 10.: I've had Windows 11 for a long time now but I've wanted to go back to Windows 10. I had not realised that it was possible till until recently after 10 days has passed. I'm not sure if there is now any way for me to go back on the update. It cause extreme lag and some apps...
  7. Want to go back to Windows 10.

Want to go back to Windows 10.: I've had Windows 11 for a long time now but I've wanted to go back to Windows 10. I had not realised that it was possible till until recently after 10 days has passed. I'm not sure if there is now any way for me to go back on the update. It cause extreme lag and some apps...
  8. I want to go back from linux to windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to go back from linux to windows 10: I want to go back windows 10 from linux but i don't have product key. My laptop comes with pre-installed windows 10. Can i go back my genuine windows 10....
  9. Windows 10 drive died now back to 7 and want to reinstall 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 drive died now back to 7 and want to reinstall 10: My old C drive is dead to the world. I made a new Recovery USB on a 32G USB key after each 'new' version of Windows 10 was released. I have an unused 256G SSD that I've formatted and primed (formatted GPT) for a new WIN10 installation but when I boot the USB key and click...
  10. Hard Drive Died - I had a Windows 7 that was upgraded to Windows 10. What now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Drive Died - I had a Windows 7 that was upgraded to Windows 10. What now?: I had a Windows 7 OS that was automatically updated a long time ago to Windows 10. I had been using the machine for years, but just the other day the hard drive appears to have died. I am not sure if there's a way to use Windows 10 on that same machine now. I am purchasing a...