Windows 10: Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os

Discus and support Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a pc that has had windows 11 home edition on it before, upgraded from windows 10, but I'm trying to install a fresh os of windows 11 on it from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kilometerstomiles, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os

I have a pc that has had windows 11 home edition on it before, upgraded from windows 10, but I'm trying to install a fresh os of windows 11 on it from a flash drive and it is saying it is incompatible and doesn't meet system requirements to run.Specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700XRAM: 16G DDR4GPU: Raedon rx 550 2GSTORAGE: SAMSUNG SSD 970 EVO 1TB

:)

Kilometerstomiles, Feb 1, 2023
  2. birdie Win User

Let's have a poll on "Your primary Windows OS"

Let's have a poll on Your primary Windows OS:
    • Windows 10
    • Windows 7
    • Windows 8
    • Windows Vista and earlier
    Why "primary Windows OS"? Some of us may have alternative OS'es installed (CentOS for me), some of us may have two or more Windows versions installed concurrently.

Thank you!

birdie, Feb 1, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os

Let's have a poll on "Your primary Windows OS"

might want to head here.

Windows7 is my OS, what's yours?

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os

1. Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os - Similar Threads - before letting install

2. Error code: 0xc0000185 Windows 11 before and after fresh installs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0xc0000185 Windows 11 before and after fresh installs: Hi all,This is an issue I've had going on for sometime now. No repairs work, not even using Command Prompt work and my previous System restore has obviously has picked up the same error somehow and therefore displays the same boot Error code 0xc0000185. Funny enough this all...
  3. Error code: 0xc0000185 Windows 11 before and after fresh installs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: 0xc0000185 Windows 11 before and after fresh installs: Hi all,This is an issue I've had going on for sometime now. No repairs work, not even using Command Prompt work and my previous System restore has obviously has picked up the same error somehow and therefore displays the same boot Error code 0xc0000185. Funny enough this all...
  4. Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os

Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os: I have a pc that has had windows 11 home edition on it before, upgraded from windows 10, but I'm trying to install a fresh os of windows 11 on it from a flash drive and it is saying it is incompatible and doesn't meet system requirements to run.Specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7...
  5. My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11: Hi allI have uppgrade my pc from windows 10 to 11 some time a, and it's now time for a fresh install. but every time i go to try and do tha with a windows 11 installer i get told that my system does not meet the requirements. But from all my reading a testing i belive that my...
  6. My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11

My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11: Hi allI have uppgrade my pc from windows 10 to 11 some time a, and it's now time for a fresh install. but every time i go to try and do tha with a windows 11 installer i get told that my system does not meet the requirements. But from all my reading a testing i belive that my...
  7. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  8. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  9. Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck: Hi,I am trying to install Win11 on my new Lenovo Air14. It was delivered with a Chinese version if the OS, so I formatted everything. I created a USB-drive with a second PC using the Media Creation Tool, but now I am stuck at the "Let's connect you to a network" screen.No...
  10. Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck

Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck: Hi,I am trying to install Win11 on my new Lenovo Air14. It was delivered with a Chinese version if the OS, so I formatted everything. I created a USB-drive with a second PC using the Media Creation Tool, but now I am stuck at the "Let's connect you to a network" screen.No...