Windows 10: had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

Discus and support had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; upgraded my laptop from windows7 to 10 when the offer was on but had to reset my laptop back to factory settings how can i get windows 10 back without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by paul hudson1, Nov 27, 2022.

1. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

upgraded my laptop from windows7 to 10 when the offer was on but had to reset my laptop back to factory settings how can i get windows 10 back without buying a product key to activate windows 10

:)

paul hudson1, Nov 27, 2022
  2. 64K
    64K Win User

Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Since it's a laptop I would just stick with Windows 8.1 and when it's time to buy a new laptop then Windows 10. My gaming laptop that I travel with has Windows 7 and it's fine. When I buy a new laptop in a couple of years Win 10 will be nice.

3. P4-630 Win User

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, by then all laptops have Windows 10 or other new OS when I buy a new laptop.
    Everything runs fine now and I prefer not to re-install all my games and software.

P4-630, Nov 27, 2022
  4. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop... ask_cartman_102_by_askcartman-d4xuz7t.gif

BarbaricSoul, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

1. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop... - Similar Threads - laptop upgraded free

2. My dell laptop had windows 8 preinstalled on it. I updated to free version of Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell laptop had windows 8 preinstalled on it. I updated to free version of Windows 10....: I don't have access to the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-had-windows-8-preinstalled-on-it-i/f1007b0a-b880-408e-9308-1f70ee33b53d
  3. My dell laptop had windows 8 preinstalled on it. I updated to free version of Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My dell laptop had windows 8 preinstalled on it. I updated to free version of Windows 10....: I don't have access to the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-had-windows-8-preinstalled-on-it-i/f1007b0a-b880-408e-9308-1f70ee33b53d
  4. My dell laptop had windows 8 preinstalled on it. I updated to free version of Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...: upgraded my laptop from windows7 to 10 when the offer was on but had to reset my laptop back to factory settings how can i get windows 10 back without buying a product key to activate windows 10...
  6. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...: upgraded my laptop from windows7 to 10 when the offer was on but had to reset my laptop back to factory settings how can i get windows 10 back without buying a product key to activate windows 10...
  7. I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.: I have changed the password. At the log in page I enter my new password and it is accepted. I then get a page which says you need to create a PIN. When I click on this option I get the message "Something went wrong, we can't create a pin right now"I check the options , one is...
  8. I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.: I have changed the password. At the log in page I enter my new password and it is accepted. I then get a page which says you need to create a PIN. When I click on this option I get the message "Something went wrong, we can't create a pin right now"I check the options , one is...
  9. I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.

10. I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed: I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed. I'm now looking to build a new PC, and was hoping to use the license from the laptop. Is this possible, and if so how?...