Windows 10: had windows 8.1 changed to 10

Discus and support had windows 8.1 changed to 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; had windows 8.1 changed to 10 but now the USB port doesn't read the external hard drive ??????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by john niksarian, Mar 26, 2020.

1. had windows 8.1 changed to 10

had windows 8.1 changed to 10 but now the USB port doesn't read the external hard drive ??????

:)

john niksarian, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 26, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

had windows 8.1 changed to 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

had windows 8.1 changed to 10

1. had windows 8.1 changed to 10 - Similar Threads - changed

2. How to change the email address to which Windows is activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to change the email address to which Windows is activated: I was using an older email address to which the Windows 10 was activated with a digital license. I want to stop using that email account and change it to a new email account. Kindly help Thanks and Regards...
  3. Cannot change video default app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot change video default app: Installed software has change my default app for playing video. I have tried every possible way through the UI to make the change, but each time I select another app, there's a pause and then the screen goes black. Can an app lock this setting? If so, short of removing the...
  4. Cannot change timezone to Abu Dhabi from Pacific, US Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change timezone to Abu Dhabi from Pacific, US Time: I've been having difficulties changing my timezone back to Abu Dhabi I live in Dubai, UAE. Although I could just change the time manually on my laptop, its would be easier to just change the timezone so that there isn't any confusion when I attend my meetings. It keeps on...
  5. Changed hardware - lost activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed hardware - lost activation key: Hello, Hope someone can assist. My computer suddenly stopped working after running a Windows update. I had isolated the issue to a fried motherboard. Got a new motherboard, cpu, memory etc. Got everything up and running and now I have an issue with needing to activate...
  6. Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the "Maximum processor state" of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the "Maximum processor state" of...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ftp9amvmaar41.png?width=403&format=png&auto=webp&s=3a7858f9f2040f16ecc8fd6f85e9e7201a0ed3f2 submitted by /u/N7_Destroyer [link] [comments]...
  7. Reactivating Windows after motherboard change.

Reactivating Windows after motherboard change.: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard, and the built in troubleshooter, when I press the "I recently changed hardware on this device" button it just says that it can't reach the Microsoft servers (It has been saying it for a while now". Also I don't know if this helps but...
  8. how do I change Administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I change Administrator: how do i change administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-administrator/0606fe5d-08d3-4a48-af2c-6489594604af
  9. Cannot Change Default Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Change Default Printer: In settings, under Devices, I have set a particular printer as default, with the green check mark. When I try to print in Word or Excel, it always defaults to OneNote. Within Word or Excel, I cannot right click the correct printer to set as default. I can select it and print...
  10. Is there any way to change UI font in Windows 10 ?

Is there any way to change UI font in Windows 10 ?: Registry updating method is not working for me :/ submitted by /u/bottomtextboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fw6wsj/is_there_any_way_to_change_ui_font_in_windows_10/