Windows 10: HAHAHAHA FAMILY SETTINGS FOR XBOX

Discus and support HAHAHAHA FAMILY SETTINGS FOR XBOX in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So to all you pisky parents just so you know that the family settings on the xbox can never be fixed as you see i have been doing this sense last year... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Thereallycraft2, Sep 29, 2019.

1. HAHAHAHA FAMILY SETTINGS FOR XBOX

So to all you pisky parents just so you know that the family settings on the xbox can never be fixed as you see i have been doing this sense last year now it has been kinda fixed but there is another bypass to it so your child requests time after his time limit is up and you do it you have been tricked because now when he unplugs ethernet/wifi and unplugs from the wall and starts it up it now says SCREEN TIME ENDS AT FOR EX 8:33 DEPENDING ON WHEN HE REQUESTED IT YOU SEE when he boots it up and he dosent have that it will say screen time ends at for ex 12:30 so you only have 30min but if you do the thing i said above your child can be on it for 24/7 lol

HOPE THIS HELPS TO ALL YOU PARENTS

I AM A KID

THANKS

:)

Thereallycraft2, Sep 29, 2019

2. Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Sep 29, 2019
  3. felickz Win User
    felickz, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

HAHAHAHA FAMILY SETTINGS FOR XBOX

New Tools for Cross-Play Now Available in Family Settings on Xbox

Source: Family Settings on Xbox Provide Fun, Positive Gaming; New Tools for Cross-Play Now Available - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

HAHAHAHA FAMILY SETTINGS FOR XBOX

1. HAHAHAHA FAMILY SETTINGS FOR XBOX - Similar Threads - HAHAHAHA FAMILY SETTINGS

2. Family Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Setting: I am trying to enable parental controls for my child using MS Family but it is giving me nothing but trouble.At first I sent the invite to the member and it allowed me to accept the invite on their side but didn't show up on my side as accepted so it still said pending. I...
  3. Family Settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Settings: So basically, I'm not sure what I did, but now whenever I try to open Google Chrome, it shows up as "Microsoft family features, you'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome". With a blue button saying "Ask by email". This have never happened...
  4. How to use the Xbox Family Settings app

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the Xbox Family Settings app: [ATTACH]The Xbox Console is part of many families, and managing it from the console […] This article How to use the Xbox Family Settings app first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Family settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Family settings: So the family settings where not working. I took off a time restriction hours ago and then when I went to check it it said something like “something went wrong are you connected to the internet?” I figured I’d reset the computer and look if it worked. It didn’t work at all so...
  6. Family Settings

Family Settings: Hi I have my stepson listed as a member in our family so we can control his screen time and he is down as a child/standard user on his pc and I'm down as the administrator Is there anyway you can disable the pin entry setting for everytime he wants to install something as...
  7. Xbox Announces Xbox Family Settings App to help manage children gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Announces Xbox Family Settings App to help manage children gaming: Safety is a huge priority at Xbox, and we’ve worked for years to offer families tools to find the right balance of gaming in their lives and to fit their unique needs. Family settings on Xbox include more than 20 customizable features to help parents set screen...
  8. FAMILY SETTING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAMILY SETTING: HOW DO I REMOVE FAMILY SETTING SO THAT MY SON CAN PLAY MULTIPLAYER GAME FOR XBOX LIVE ON THE PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-setting/5c3d799e-e3a4-47bf-8fc3-5771a525fe69
  9. Family Settings

Family Settings: The Microsoft Family program seems to automatically lock me out at 5 minutes after time is "gifted". I play a permadeath game which causes me to die and I frantically have to log in in order to not die. I've put so many hours into my characters and having them die...
  10. Xbox Family Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Family Error: Hi, First of all, im sorry if my english is not good since english is my second language. (im still in the process of learning), so apparently, i bought forza horizon 4. i look up at the game, and play it. when i click on "find design", i found out that my account is child...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Worldhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-settings/af824d34-57a0-47e2-baec-466e7c6b8e99