Windows 10: hai i have this problem..why i can't activate windows

Discus and support hai i have this problem..why i can't activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hai... i have this problem....why i can't activate windows [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by masruddinbahari, Nov 7, 2020.

1. hai i have this problem..why i can't activate windows

hai... i have this problem....why i can't activate windows

hai i have this problem..why i can't activate windows [​IMG]

:)

masruddinbahari, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

hai i have this problem..why i can't activate windows

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

hai i have this problem..why i can't activate windows

1. hai i have this problem..why i can't activate windows - Similar Threads - hai problem why

2. Why can't I activate windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I activate windows?: I have a windows 10 activation key and got upgraded for free to windows eleven I haven't activated windows because whenever I try to I get the error code: 0x803fa067 I don't know what to do and I am struggling?...
  3. Why can't I activate windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I activate windows?: I have a windows 10 activation key and got upgraded for free to windows eleven I haven't activated windows because whenever I try to I get the error code: 0x803fa067 I don't know what to do and I am struggling?...
  4. Why can't I activate windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...: i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it ,please send the key of activation, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-activation-of-windows10-and-i/a1af4ca9-0ab2-476c-b6ae-c54cc2d33682
  6. Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted: Hai,i have issue in internet connection,some times he can,some times,i must troubleshooting to get excess to the internet ,so how should i do to settle my internet connected issue,please my new bro/sis,help me please.....
  7. Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted

Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted: Hai,i have issue in internet connection,some times he can,some times,i must troubleshooting to get excess to the internet ,so how should i do to settle my internet connected issue,please my new bro/sis,help me please.....
  8. Why can't I active Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why can't I active Windows?: I can't active and upgrade windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-active-windows/3134131e-44d0-40ec-a78f-08ae5b7a483c
  9. I have a problem and I can't figure out why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem and I can't figure out why: I have recently realized that everytime I open up the settings, my whole screen turns pitch black (like not even open black) but when it is opened up in windowed, my screens just as fine. I think I may have messed with something that I can't think of right now but it will be...
  10. i have a problem that i can't activate TouchPad gestures

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have a problem that i can't activate TouchPad gestures: I don't have the touchpad gestures settings plz if anybody can help me I will be very thankful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-that-i-cant-activate-touchpad/3d8a6aa5-1108-4ca7-9296-f89414ef4e54