Windows 10: Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working.

Discus and support Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having this issue for sometime. I have Haier Y11C Laptop and the smart gestures like double finger scrolling etc of its touch pad are not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammad Faizan Amin, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working.

I am having this issue for sometime. I have Haier Y11C Laptop and the smart gestures like double finger scrolling etc of its touch pad are not working the driver installed for touch pad is FocalTech Pointing device driver. i tried installing other drivers like synaptics and elan but nothing fixed the issue. i also tried rollbacking + uninstalling and re installing the driver but did'nt fix the issue.

please help. i am also attaching some pics of the driver. Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working. cf7fdd41-4e41-43fa-a9e6-1d964f9092df?upload=true.png Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working. a9e45a4f-05e2-4bdd-ae06-19c006a8653d?upload=true.png Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working. eb12144d-f6de-4867-af6c-44d56cfa6678?upload=true.png

:)

Muhammad Faizan Amin, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Umar9219 Win User

My Haier Y11c laptop scrolling Gesture stop working.

Hello, I'm having scrolling issue with my Haier Y11C laptop, after some type the touchpaper scrolling stop working like normally, i don't know what is the problem, when i turn on the laptop, the scrolling is working fine but after an hour or two it stop
    working.

Umar9219, Jan 4, 2020
  3. issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

Thanks for the response.

I have tried the steps you suggested. It showed no issues, except to restart my PC. At the point when I performed these steps, I didn't have the issue that I reported - namely, not being able to use touch-pad gestures. Maybe I should try this when the touch-pad
    gestures stop working.

RakeshS_87, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working.

issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

I've searched through a number of previous postings before posting this. I think this issue hasn't been discussed previously.

I own a Lenovo Ideapad s400 touch laptop, running Windows 10 - this has a touchscreen. Ideally, one should be able to use the touchscreen or the touch pad and gestures, independently without affecting each other. What I face is that, once I start using touchscreen,
    the touch pad gestures stop working after a while. For example, two finger swipe up and down to scroll, three finger swipe to shrink and catenate open windows - these features stop working. They come back when I restart the laptop - but I don't understand
    why this annoying thing keeps happening. Touchscreen is good for certain things, but touchpad is certainly better for other things like selecting text, scrolling. The touch pad gestures stop working for all applications, fyi. Any suggestions?

RakeshS_87, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working.

1. Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working. - Similar Threads - Haier Y11c Laptop's

2. Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working: Hello, My name Rizi. I have an haier y11c laptop. When i install new windows 10 pro in it. Its touchpad can't any kind of response on screen and arrow not show on the screen. I update its driver but not work. I watch many videos to fix problem but still not fix this problem....
  3. Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working: Hello, My name Rizi. I have an haier y11c laptop. When i install new windows 10 pro in it. Its touchpad can't any kind of response on screen and arrow not show on the screen. I update its driver but not work. I watch many videos to fix problem but still not fix this problem....
  4. Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touch Pad Gestures is not working

Touch Pad Gestures is not working: I Tried a clean install from windows 7 to windows 10. I installed all driver updates from windows update and I used "Driver easy" application for install all drivers. I enabled all features of my touchpad multi-finger gestures like two-finger scrolling ,three finger press,...
  6. Haier Y11c window booting issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Haier Y11c window booting issue.: It's a Haier y11c model. I have reset the Laptop and select the option to delete everything instead of selecting the keep my files option. Now unable to login to my system it says Your account has been disabled. Please contact your system administrator. When I try to...
  7. Haier Y11c window booting issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Haier Y11c window booting issue.: I have reset the Laptop and select the option to delete everything instead of selecting the keep my files option. Now unable to login to my system it says other user name and password which doesn't exist. When I try to install the windows or select the option of recover the...
  8. How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES

How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES: Hello, I am new to the HP family, I purchased a laptop today, its the HP Pavilion Ryzen 5 From Walmart I like the laptop so far, however, the touch pad gestures are excessively IRRITATING and I can not seem to find any option to either A Disable the Touch pad gesture...
  9. Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working

Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working: Helllo, The two finger gesture on my touch pad for my Inspiron 15 5000 series model 5567 is not working. Many of the solutions online state to go to the device manager and go to touchpad, but it doesn't show up. What do I do? [ATTACH]...
  10. Sound driver issue windows 10 (y11c haier laptop)

Sound driver issue windows 10 (y11c haier laptop): Hey there i'm trying to install audio driver by going into device manager and automatically update, i also tried it updating manually but all in vain, it says no audio output is installed, so i decided to do download realtek by going in legacy hardware that too didn't work,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. y11c touchpad drivers download

2. haier y11c hello face driver

3. haier y11c touchscreen driver

4. focaltech touchpad driver windows 10,
  5. haier y11c touchoad