Windows 10: Haier Y11c window booting issue.

Discus and support Haier Y11c window booting issue. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have reset the Laptop and select the option to delete everything instead of selecting the keep my files option. Now unable to login to my system it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WASEEMEJAZ213, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Haier Y11c window booting issue.

I have reset the Laptop and select the option to delete everything instead of selecting the keep my files option. Now unable to login to my system it says other user name and password which doesn't exist.

When I try to install the windows or select the option of recover the previous version, system image recovery, Command Prompt, or any other option it says that you should first login to your account Other Account which I don't know.
    Help me out because I'm stuck and unable to use my laptop.

:)

WASEEMEJAZ213, Nov 13, 2020
  2. Umar9219 Win User

My Haier Y11c laptop scrolling Gesture stop working.

Hello, I'm having scrolling issue with my Haier Y11C laptop, after some type the touchpaper scrolling stop working like normally, i don't know what is the problem, when i turn on the laptop, the scrolling is working fine but after an hour or two it stop
    working.

Umar9219, Nov 13, 2020
  3. To find or unlock advance setting in bios In haier laptop Y11c

I can't find The Advance Setting in bios In Haier Laptop Y11c to Enable Virtual technology. At internet It Is Locked But I dont Know How To unlock It.Please give the solution Or other
    Way to Enable virtual technology

Muhammad Adil 786, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Haier Y11c window booting issue.

Shift + CTRL keys not working in windows 10 Haier Y11c Laptop

I've Haier Y11c Laptop having Windows 10 Pro Education installed on it.

Whenever i try to press adjacent CTRL + Shift keys its not working but whenever i try to press Left CTRL + Right Shift or Right CTRL and Left Shift key, then its working fine.

I tried in creating new folder by CTRL + Shift + N and many other softwares like Google Chrome and many other softwares.

How am I supposed to fix this.

ShaidaMuhammad, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Haier Y11c window booting issue.

1. Haier Y11c window booting issue. - Similar Threads - Haier Y11c window

2. Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working: Hello, My name Rizi. I have an haier y11c laptop. When i install new windows 10 pro in it. Its touchpad can't any kind of response on screen and arrow not show on the screen. I update its driver but not work. I watch many videos to fix problem but still not fix this problem....
  3. Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working: Hello, My name Rizi. I have an haier y11c laptop. When i install new windows 10 pro in it. Its touchpad can't any kind of response on screen and arrow not show on the screen. I update its driver but not work. I watch many videos to fix problem but still not fix this problem....
  4. Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Select Boot Device Manually on Laptop Haier Y11C, Windows 10 on every startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Select Boot Device Manually on Laptop Haier Y11C, Windows 10 on every startup: Hello,I am facing issue with my laptop Haier Y11C, windows 10 whenever I turn on my system, I'm getting the screen "please select boot device". I need to manually select the " Windows boot manager" option every time to login to my system. I have also checked the boot...
  6. Select Boot Device Manually on Laptop Haier Y11C, Windows 10 on every startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Select Boot Device Manually on Laptop Haier Y11C, Windows 10 on every startup: Hello,I am facing issue with my laptop Haier Y11C, windows 10 whenever I turn on my system, I'm getting the screen "please select boot device". I need to manually select the " Windows boot manager" option every time to login to my system. I have also checked the boot...
  7. Select Boot Device Manually on Laptop Haier Y11C, Windows 10 on every startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Haier Y11c window booting issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Haier Y11c window booting issue.: It's a Haier y11c model. I have reset the Laptop and select the option to delete everything instead of selecting the keep my files option. Now unable to login to my system it says Your account has been disabled. Please contact your system administrator. When I try to...
  9. Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working.

Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working.: I am having this issue for sometime. I have Haier Y11C Laptop and the smart gestures like double finger scrolling etc of its touch pad are not working the driver installed for touch pad is FocalTech Pointing device driver. i tried installing other drivers like synaptics and...
  10. Sound driver issue windows 10 (y11c haier laptop)

Sound driver issue windows 10 (y11c haier laptop): Hey there i'm trying to install audio driver by going into device manager and automatically update, i also tried it updating manually but all in vain, it says no audio output is installed, so i decided to do download realtek by going in legacy hardware that too didn't work,...