Windows 10: hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again

Discus and support hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all! So, to give some context, I had a BSOD two weeks ago and opened a thread here for some support, this is the thread:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EstebanNorena, May 6, 2020.

1. hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again

Hello all!

So, to give some context, I had a BSOD two weeks ago and opened a thread here for some support, this is the thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-d719-470e-837f-608112986495?tm=1587958616505

I uninstalled MalwareBytes and the cooling pad arrived and I thought the problem was solved because no BSOD's appeared again until today. Acer Support does not give me answers about my warranty so I'm here again looking for some answers and see if it can be solved temporarily. The nature of the failure is the same only with charger plugged in and happened again while playing CoD.

This is the dump file link so some of you guys can debug it and trace some cause I can address without invading the hardware.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgR0YKU53Bls9Rd9yOgMTVIkNhi_?e=OrSuX1

Please do your magics and thank you so much!

:)

EstebanNorena, May 6, 2020
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, May 6, 2020
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR using FireWire connection on brand-new PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting BSOD error after connecting the new card for FireWire connection. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?

In this scenario, please perform the steps as mentioned in this article:
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 6, 2020
  4. hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR nt_wrong_symbols.sys

Hi,

I just finished installing win10 on my new computer and I randomly have BSOD : WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Running WhoCrashed, I have this message :

On Thu 04/01/2018 12:52:26 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\010418-5625-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: nt_wrong_symbols.sys (nt_wrong_symbols)

Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFB60A6AF4D028, 0xB2000000, 0x70005)

Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nt_wrong_symbols.sys .

Google query: nt_wrong_symbols.sys WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

What I have done :

- checked my drivers using drivercloud

- checked my memory using windows memory diagnostic tools at startup

- checked the CPU : stress test with CPU-Z, maximal temperature is around 70°C

- graphic drivers are up to date

I have look for an answer but can't find anything.

Here is the link to the last MiniDump : MiniDump_18-01-04

Bobdu94_071, May 6, 2020
Thema:

hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again

1. hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again - Similar Threads - hal dll causing

2. What is causing this WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is causing this WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: About two weeks ago, my system started getting random BSODs with different error messages. They increased in frequency until i couldn't boot into windows any more. So, I cleaned the SSD and installed a new windows10. after about a day a BSOD with the...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR caused by hal.dll

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR caused by hal.dll: So I just built a new pc a few months ago, and lately it's been crashing quite often and the error message is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR so I tried to diagnose what the problem is and here is what I got On Sat 2020-07-18 22:59:32 your computer crashed or a problem was...
  4. hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello all! Yesterday I was playing some videogames in my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 and suddenly I had this BSOD crash in my computer. At first I thought it was just a one time thing but when the PC restarted it appeared again and again after some time. I've found it could be...
  5. BSOD causing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - related to hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, and pshed.dll

BSOD causing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - related to hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, and pshed.dll: My computer has crashed twice in two days with the minidumps found in my onedrive: minidumps Both times gave a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and inspection using Nirsoft's BlueScreenViewer shows they are related to hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, and pshed.dll. I have been having...
  6. Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  7. Can .Net Framework cause the BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can .Net Framework cause the BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error?: I just reset my PC because I would get BSOD every 5 minutes, and I heard that net framework could also be the cause. Is it true? I'm very paranoid to install it again, but I think I wont be able to run some games if I dont have it installed. Any help? submitted by...
  8. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As the title indicates I've been getting non-stop BSOD for months now and finally had the patience to do smthing about it but cant seem to fix it. I have done almost everything I can, I've done memtest86 but RAMS are not at fault, I tried different GPU but still get it, I...
  9. Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error: For the past month, I have been trying to diagonose the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. The issue started occurring after I upgraded to Windows 10 build 1151. I had updates disabled for a while, and I believe that it is some kind of chipset driver and hardware issue....
  10. BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello everyone, I've recently purchased a new SSD and upon receiving it decided to do a complete wipe of my system including resetting BIOS back to default. I have two SSD's installed in my system, with the OS installed onto the old ssd. This error has been happening...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hal.dll bsod windows 10