Windows 10: HAL.DLL FILE IS MISSING/contains errors IN WINDOWS 8.1

Discus and support HAL.DLL FILE IS MISSING/contains errors IN WINDOWS 8.1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop won't work because the half.dll file is missing/contains errors. HOW DO I FIX THE FILE!!!?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KirbZtarDEE, Aug 19, 2022.

1. HAL.DLL FILE IS MISSING/contains errors IN WINDOWS 8.1

My laptop won't work because the half.dll file is missing/contains errors. HOW DO I FIX THE FILE!!!?!

:)

KirbZtarDEE, Aug 19, 2022
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Aug 19, 2022
  3. TSX420J Win User
    HAL DLLs error on XP

I finally put my computer together And ran into problems. First problem was once I installed windows XP I could not get my PC to run through VGA so I connected it though S-video. Now window starts up and works fine. Next I installed the GPU drivers and set the res to 1080p, and restarted using the VGA output. Everything worked fine. Next I installed the MB drivers, restarted and could not get windows to run. I tried to install windows again and now I get a software error saying Something about HAL DLLs. I am a noob, a very fustrated noob. Please help me. Thanks in advance. *Respect :respect:

I went on yahoo and did a seach but only got info for NT.

TSX420J, Aug 19, 2022
  4. HAL.DLL FILE IS MISSING/contains errors IN WINDOWS 8.1

mpv-1.dll missing from computer

Hi,

Missing DLL error messages are usually appearing when you launched an application that is corrupted or has damaged components. You can reinstall a .dll file by performing a repair or reinstalling the application that prompts the error message.

If the same issue persists after repairing or reinstalling the application, we suggest that you follow these troubleshooting methods:

Method 1: Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool. This tool will automatically repair the components of your Windows operating system and records the corruptions to the log file.

To run the DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Using Search, type Command Prompt.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt on the search results and then select Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password or click Yes.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, and then hit Enter.
    • Once the scan is finished, restart your computer.

Note: While running the DISM tool on your computer, if any bad sectors are found on the system, data loss might occur. We suggest that you backup your files before running DISM.

Method 2: Run the System File Checker tool.
    It is a utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system and restore corrupted files. The link contains further information about how to run the System File Checker tool.

Restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

HAL.DLL FILE IS MISSING/contains errors IN WINDOWS 8.1

1. HAL.DLL FILE IS MISSING/contains errors IN WINDOWS 8.1 - Similar Threads - HAL DLL FILE

2. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  3. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  4. HAL.DLL FILE IS MISSING/contains errors IN WINDOWS 8.1

HAL.DLL FILE IS MISSING/contains errors IN WINDOWS 8.1: My laptop won't work because the half.dll file is missing/contains errors. HOW DO I FIX THE FILE!!!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/haldll-file-is-missingcontains-errors-in-windows/9d2f46c9-37ce-49d8-82a5-3d33b486d445
  5. About missing dll files error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About missing dll files error.: So I was doing some edits on premiere pro and wanted to install the topaz ai video enhancer for my video. I used the free trial of the software and before importing my video I closed premiere pro and all other apps. After using that I was not satisfied with the video. So I...
  6. About missing dll files error.

About missing dll files error.: So I was doing some edits on premiere pro and wanted to install the topaz ai video enhancer for my video. I used the free trial of the software and before importing my video I closed premiere pro and all other apps. After using that I was not satisfied with the video. So I...
  7. msvcp140.dll is missing or contains an error nvidia web helper

in Windows 10 Support
    msvcp140.dll is missing or contains an error nvidia web helper: The file is missing and so is C plus plus on my computer. I am trying to install visual studio 2015 but it cannot because it says that vc redist x64.exe is missing. I found that the best solution was to do a clean install entirely, but i don't want to #### it up because it's...
  8. window error missing dll file: api-ms-onecoreuap-settingsync-status-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window error missing dll file: api-ms-onecoreuap-settingsync-status-l1-1-0.dll: I have updated window 10, but now it shows an error every time I start my laptop. [ATTACH] I have also download and install DirectX software but it didn't work for me. please help...
  9. DLL Files containing icons

DLL Files containing icons: I'm rebuilding my Win10 desktop after recovering from a failure to boot. I've used GOOGLE to obtain a list of DLL files that hold icons. They're located in the "system32" folder, along with HUNDREDS of other DLL files that DON'T hold icons, and whose names make no sense...
  10. Registry file missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry file missing or contains errors: Unfortunately hits the keypad of Dell Laptop then it turns to Off. I tried several times to start, Heading with recovery blue screen comes with mentioned that " your pc/ device needs to be repaired." The Operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file...