Windows 10: HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED Stop Error 0x0000005C

Discus and support HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED Stop Error 0x0000005C in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If your PC runs into HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED error with STOP CODE 0x0000005C when your system either wakes up from sleep or when you boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 27, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED Stop Error 0x0000005C

HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED Stop Error 0x0000005C Blue-Screen-of-Death-Windows-10-100x100.png
    If your PC runs into HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED error with STOP CODE 0x0000005C when your system either wakes up from sleep or when you boot your Windows, then it’s because of hardware or device driver problem on your computer. This [...]

This post HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED Stop Error 0x0000005C is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 upgrade errors 0x80070003 and 0x80070005

Error 0x0000005C

Phase 0 initialization of the Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) failed. This might indicate a hardware problem. To fix this issue, try the following:

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Crashes On Return From Sleep - HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED - hal!HalFlushCommonBuffer+0x95B7

You should force restart, If it doesn't do it automatically. Then boot into safe mode and follow these steps that are explained here: https://www.xtremerain.com/hal-initialization-failed-fix/

Specially, Method 8 from there is awesome. It will help you to find out problematic drivers or services which are causing hal initialization failed and fix it.

HasibulKabir, Sep 27, 2018
  4. lbshaw770 Win User

Windows 10 Crashes On Return From Sleep - HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED - hal!HalFlushCommonBuffer+0x95B7

I have windows 10 on a dell E5570. Still not 100% compatible.

Your PC just received a Hot Pink screen with a frowny face stating:

Your PC just ran into a probelm and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.

100% Complete

BAR Code

For more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit http//windows.com/stopcode

Stop Code: HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED

The system has not rebooted. Not sure if I should.

What is my next step?

lbshaw770, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED Stop Error 0x0000005C - Similar Threads - HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED

2. Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED: I need help please. I have been trying to restart now in advanced startup from recovery in settings and it has been prompting stop code: PROCESS1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. My windows is up to date, i have also tried scanning from terminal administrator everything is fine....
  3. Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED: I need help please. I have been trying to restart now in advanced startup from recovery in settings and it has been prompting stop code: PROCESS1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. My windows is up to date, i have also tried scanning from terminal administrator everything is fine....
  4. HAL INITIALIZATION Blue Screen Bugcheck code 5c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HAL INITIALIZATION Blue Screen Bugcheck code 5c: Hello all,I've recently built a new machine and have been getting the occasional crash. I can't find anything directly in the minidump that would be causing it, but maybe someone with a bit more knowledge would be able to easily spot the issue.I've done all of the classic...
  5. HAL INITIALIZATION Blue Screen Bugcheck code 5c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HAL INITIALIZATION Blue Screen Bugcheck code 5c: Hello all,I've recently built a new machine and have been getting the occasional crash. I can't find anything directly in the minidump that would be causing it, but maybe someone with a bit more knowledge would be able to easily spot the issue.I've done all of the classic...
  6. HAL INITIALIZATION Blue Screen Bugcheck code 5c

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. error: HAL MEMORY ALLOCATION

error: HAL MEMORY ALLOCATION: During start up, my laptop gives an error HAL MEMORY ALLOCATION, 0x000000AC and a blue screen. I have Lenovo ThinkPad T61, Windows 10 pro 64 bit, 2004. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-hal-memory-allocation/ed054c97-5087-497e-8b15-ea7cc2c49e53
  8. HAL INITIALAZATION FAILED

HAL INITIALAZATION FAILED: this is the stop code I got what does it mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hal-initialazation-failed/39460b6a-cc03-470d-98d3-a197a1a13a51
  9. HAL 12 Error

in Windows 10 Support
    HAL 12 Error: Can anyone explain a HAL12 error that has a date of 9/28/2183; just started getting this error about 3 days ago when coming out of sleep. Had HAL errors in the past but don't remember how I fixed them since it was many years ago. 87678
  10. Error Code 0x0000005C

in Windows 10 Support
    Error Code 0x0000005C: Hi, my PC Compaq randomly does not start correctly and shows this message after the BIOS has loaded: [img] First time happened was like 8 months ago, and last time it happened was like 1 month ago. It happens randomly, as I said, and the PC works flawlessly, without a...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED BSOD

2. erro 0x0000005c