Windows 10: HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Windows 10 recently updated to version 1903 Blue Screen Error

Discus and support HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Windows 10 recently updated to version 1903 Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Windows 10 recently updated to version 1903 Blue Screen Error occurs at the oddest times. Playing Fallout 4, using word,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesOwens1950, Oct 3, 2019.

1. HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Windows 10 recently updated to version 1903 Blue Screen Error

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Windows 10 recently updated to version 1903 Blue Screen Error occurs at the oddest times. Playing Fallout 4, using word, surfing the net to commonly used pages. Update recently updated my new machine from 1803 to 1903 5 days ago with two minor updates. This is my first encounter with HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED. It is fairly frequent and without warning, it does gather information and restarts but is very frequent. Very annoying and much lost of work. I have office set to save every 1 minute, games auto save every one minute, if possible or do it myself, cannot save while surfing to my favorite pages including google mail, facebook, ebay, lazada, even when scanning for virus's. The computer twice more now has set up version 1903 install on it's on. This is very annoying not to mention the frustration if working in office or getting mail. what to do. Machine is high end using 32gb memory, 2 8tb hard drives and a WD Green 1tb SSD, amd 8350 cpu set at 4.0 default with 3fan radiator cooler for safety, ASRock 970A-G/3, and MSI GTX 1060 video card. Have triple checked drivers and all are latest available. This error must stop.... other OS and revert back to windows 7 is looking very very tempting.

:)

JamesOwens1950, Oct 3, 2019

2. hal_initialization_failed

Hi,

This issue could be due to old version of driver failing to interact properly with the operating system. A driver is software that allows your computer to communicate with hardware or devices.

To fix this issue, I would suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Click the link below for steps to troubleshoot this issue and check if it resolves the issue:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

I would also suggest you to update the display driver and check if the issue persists.

You can refer to the link below for steps to update drivers by Andre Da Costa:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 3, 2019
  4. HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Windows 10 recently updated to version 1903 Blue Screen Error

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Windows 10 recently updated to version 1903 Blue Screen Error

1. HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Windows 10 recently updated to version 1903 Blue Screen Error - Similar Threads - HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED recently updated

2. Update from 1903 to most recent version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update from 1903 to most recent version: 5 days ago, I made a post on here since I got a notification saying that my version of Windows was nearing end of service and that I needed to update it. I paused updates for a week (which resumes on Monday) since I didn't know what to do. I decided that I was going to update...
  3. KMODE ERROR BLUE SCREEN WITH RECENT WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KMODE ERROR BLUE SCREEN WITH RECENT WINDOWS UPDATE: Has anyone heard from Microsoft when this issue will be addressed? For reference, I have an HP OMEN Obelisk desktop and the recent windows update that was pushed has forced my computer into a rebooting spiral to the point I had to reset it and disable any future windows...
  4. Blue Screen Error Windows 10 Build 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error Windows 10 Build 1903: The following is what I got from analyzing the memory dump file. I'm not sure if this is an error with the RAM or a driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Debugging Details: ------------------ KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read...
  5. Blue Screen error in Windows 10 1903 with Bootcamp

Blue Screen error in Windows 10 1903 with Bootcamp: I am using Macbook Air 2015 with macOS Catalina. I have installed Windows 10 1903 with an inbuilt app Bootcamp. Windows installed Successfully and Bootcamp in windows also. But after some time It shows Blue Screen error. I have tried 1. Updating Windows. 2. Install Drive...
  6. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ERROR TO 1903 VERSION

WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ERROR TO 1903 VERSION: ITS NOT GETTING completed....showing error 0xc190012e. tried multiple times..........plese solve issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error-to-1903-version/3daec13e-6958-4f5d-badc-92afaf2966de
  7. Version 1903 - Blue Screen

Version 1903 - Blue Screen: My Desktop updated to 1903 on 05/08/2019. On 06/08/2019, there were two further updates: 1. Update for Microsoft Windows (KB4506991) -2019/07 Cumulative update for .Net Framework 3.8,4.5 for Windows 10 1903 2. Security update for Adobe Flash Player I have also had...
  8. Error 0xc1900130 for Windows 10 update version 1903

Error 0xc1900130 for Windows 10 update version 1903: Hello, I've been having trouble over the last few days involving a windows 10 update to version 1903. Initially, after I downloaded the update, I received a message stating that the update will not work because I need to update. Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST)....
  9. BLUE SCREEN ERROR AT SHUTDOWN AF 1903 UPDATE

BLUE SCREEN ERROR AT SHUTDOWN AF 1903 UPDATE: Getting blue screen error at everys shutdown after updating to Windows 1903. Stopcode: systemthread exception not handled. NCIS.SYS Have already run: sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online...
  10. Windows 10 version 1903 Update Error

Windows 10 version 1903 Update Error: This is the set-up log file and hoping that someone can decipher for me: 2019-06-11 13:32:50, Error MOUPG CDlpActionImpl<class CDlpErrorImpl<class CDlpObjectInternalImpl<class CUnknownImpl<class IMoSetupDlpAction> > > >::Suspend(1253): Result =...