Windows 10: Half Life

Discus and support Half Life in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 147537 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Dude Win User

Half Life

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter

:)

Dude, Jan 2, 2020

2. Half Life series

half life is not only the story,take a look on moddb and see the list of mods for half life 1 and for hl2 series ,most of them are on steam like pirates vikings and knight 2,dystopia , insurgency , is obligated have the half life series xd

Capitan Harlock, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Maban Win User
    Giveaway-A-Day: Half-Life Complete Pack

Half Life [​IMG]

The goods:
    • One Half-Life Complete Pack Steam gift which is comprised of:
    • Half-Life
    • Half-Life: Opposing Force
    • Half-Life: Blue Shift
    • Team Fortress Classic
    • Half-Life: Source
    • Half-Life 2
    • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
    • Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
    • Half-Life 2: Episode One
    • Half-Life 2: Episode Two
    Eligibility requirements:
    • You must read, understand, and abide by the rules.
    • Previous winners of my giveaways ARE eligible. You are free to use your own discretion on whether it would be ethical for you to enter.
    • You must have at least 50 posts.
    • You must have been "Thanked" at least 13 times.
    • You must have a Steam account and not own a significant number of the included games.
    • You are responsible for understanding any age-specific or region-specific restrictions pertaining to owning and playing the game.
    How to enter:
    • To enter you need to include, verbatim, somewhere in your post the following quoted text without including the quotes themselves: "Time, Doctor Freeman? Is it really that time again?"
    • Comedic posts will not increase your chances of winning, but are encouraged.
    Deadline and Drawing:
    • The giveaway ends 1 October 2013 3:00 AM CDT.
    • The winner will be selected via www.random.org
    Redemption:
    • The winner will be sent a PM with instructions on how to redeem.
    How to contribute:
    • Send me a PM with what you would like to donate for an upcoming giveaway.
    • NO Humble Bundle keys please. This is very important. I will not accept them.
    • Make your own giveaway. It's simple, it's fun, and it's rewarding.

Feel free to use my template for your own use. I hold no claim of ownership to any text or images or concepts in this post.

Maban, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Chriso747 Win User

Half Life

half life 1 size

For the Half-Life game try this: go to your Games Library. Then right-click on Half-Life and go to Properties. Then click on Launch Options and copy/paste this in this box: -full -w 1024 -h 600 -freq 60

If that didn't work, then try this: remove the other entry (as given above) and type: -windowed in the Launch Options box.

If I've misunderstood about the name of your game or something else, I'm sorry that I have no other suggestions. All the best.

Chris

Chriso747, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Half Life

1. Half Life - Similar Threads - Half Life

2. Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life: I installed Half-Life on my schools Surface Pro 5 and it locked it and shut it down in the middle of the installation. My suspicion is the CPU temp but also because Steam games are known to be malicious. Please help me get this Surface up and running again. Note: It does not...
  3. Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life: I installed Half-Life on my schools Surface Pro 5 and it locked it and shut it down in the middle of the installation. My suspicion is the CPU temp but also because Steam games are known to be malicious. Please help me get this Surface up and running again. Note: It does not...
  4. Surface pro shutdown while installing Half-Life

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox Game Bar showing Valve Source Engine games as "Half Life" instead of Team Fortress 2...

Xbox Game Bar showing Valve Source Engine games as "Half Life" instead of Team Fortress 2...: I need help trying to fix this because before it would always show the game but now it shows every source engine game as half life instead of the actual game's title. If anyone knows how to fix this PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!...
  6. Xbox Game Bar showing Valve Source Engine games as "Half Life" instead of Team Fortress 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar showing Valve Source Engine games as "Half Life" instead of Team Fortress 2...: I need help trying to fix this because before it would always show the game but now it shows every source engine game as half life instead of the actual game's title. If anyone knows how to fix this PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!...
  7. My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2: The event viewer has labeled this as a "critical" error under Event ID 41, Task Category 63. A later error would state that, "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck," labeled 0x00000119 0x000000000000e000, 0xffff9704b4747000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001....
  8. My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2

My system running Windows 11 crashed unexpectedly while booting up the videogame Half-Life 2: The event viewer has labeled this as a "critical" error under Event ID 41, Task Category 63. A later error would state that, "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck," labeled 0x00000119 0x000000000000e000, 0xffff9704b4747000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001....
  9. half life / counter strike crashes on opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    half life / counter strike crashes on opening: hello, every time I open half life, conter strike 1.6 or another game made with the goldscr game engine, it always shows me this and after a few seconds it crashes, I just bought the valve complete pack and I want to play counter strike 1.6...
  10. half life / counter strike crashes on opening

half life / counter strike crashes on opening: hello, every time I open half life, conter strike 1.6 or another game made with the goldscr game engine, it always shows me this and after a few seconds it crashes, I just bought the valve complete pack and I want to play counter strike 1.6...