Windows 10: Half of Google Drive shows nothing

Discus and support Half of Google Drive shows nothing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've got a new laptop recently, and after being a couple of days working with it, I discovered I couldn't see half of the Google Drive website. Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Darkscarcha, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Half of Google Drive shows nothing

I've got a new laptop recently, and after being a couple of days working with it, I discovered I couldn't see half of the Google Drive website. Not just one page, but rather almost everything, including whenever someone has to share me a link to download a file and the link brings me into a completely empty website. I also can't click enter in certain websites when I try to sign up or log in: I enter my info, press the log in button, but it does nothing.

After doing some experiments on google drive ive noticed a couple of things. -the website APPEARS to show nothing, but its just that EVERYTHING has the same color. I tried using DarkMode extensions, and it helps a bit, but just in some specific things... it pretty much only works on the main page. -Whenever I tell my adblock to block an ad from the website... everything seems to pop up back. This only seems to work in the download section of Google Drive, though. I still can't access shared files. Specifically, when I tell AdBlock to block something, it shows a window with a bar telling me how much do I wish to block from the website, and in that point everything just shows up again. Visual proof: https://imgur.com/a/g2IbwTh

I have worked my way around downloading things for now... I've been using URLs over and over again until it shows in my google drive online so I can download them from there, and I basically don't visit google drive for much. It is, still, annoying to be popping up tabs and tabs until it shows in my visited/recent files in google drive so I can actually download them.

I have searched through all internet, and nothings similar to my problem. I used antiviruses, and right know im trying to use CCleaner to see if its something I didn't catch. I also used sfc /scannow but it shows no problems.

This is not just on Google Chrome, but in all web browsers, so the problem must be in the windows itself.

Can anyone help me?

submitted by /u/Darkscarcha
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Darkscarcha, Oct 30, 2019

2. Google Drive and Google Drive Plugin not working with Windows 10

Ok I successfully managed to find the spanish version and carried out the clean boot following all the instructions to disable all the services, that didn't make any difference. So followed the next step to uncheck just half and then later the other half.
    Those didn't work either Half of Google Drive shows nothing :(

I forgot to confirm earlier that yes I have downloaded the latest google drive.

2 things I want to mention to see if they have any impact .... Up to November last year I had google drive installed but under a different account to the one I used before. I deleted it from my computer, but could there be a folder or something somewhere
    that is blocking opening it again?

Also, when I have gone through the restart process at each clean boot process, my computer says that Google Drive is still open, it is trying to close it. Although it is greyed out, I guess it's showing that something is there....

Would appreciate any more suggestions, although I feel like I've tried everything I could see on the internet to fix it Half of Google Drive shows nothing :( Half of Google Drive shows nothing :( Half of Google Drive shows nothing :(

SenioritaA, Oct 30, 2019
  3. gumpty Win User
    Active Media Products Announces WWF USB Drive Trio

I'll be impressed if bears stay standing when ripped in half (as it shows in the picture). I would suggest that if they had the power to defy gravity like that IRL then they probably wouldn't be on the endangered list.

gumpty, Oct 30, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

Half of Google Drive shows nothing

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Half of Google Drive shows nothing

1. Half of Google Drive shows nothing - Similar Threads - Half Google Drive

2. I plugged my drive in, it shows light but windows shows nothing. Is the drive corrupted?...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I plugged my drive in, it shows light but windows shows nothing. Is the drive corrupted?...: it DOES NOT HELP that i go in disk mng,file explorer,devices and drivers,Please help meee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-plugged-my-drive-in-it-shows-light-but-windows/776f8e6c-95c3-4dea-afeb-213f92542655
  3. I plugged my drive in, it shows light but windows shows nothing. Is the drive corrupted?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I plugged my drive in, it shows light but windows shows nothing. Is the drive corrupted?...: it DOES NOT HELP that i go in disk mng,file explorer,devices and drivers,Please help meee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-plugged-my-drive-in-it-shows-light-but-windows/776f8e6c-95c3-4dea-afeb-213f92542655
  4. I plugged my drive in, it shows light but windows shows nothing. Is the drive corrupted?...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. display shows half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display shows half: As my title says the display shows only half of my wallpaper. It happens after updating my Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-shows-half/e78571fd-5b38-4e3a-bd7e-94eaccd51800
  6. display shows half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display shows half: As my title says the display shows only half of my wallpaper. It happens after updating my Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-shows-half/e78571fd-5b38-4e3a-bd7e-94eaccd51800
  7. display shows half

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. google chrome showing nothing but a gray box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome showing nothing but a gray box: this is what I see when I open google chrome, does is anyone else having this problem too?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-showing-nothing-but-a-gray-box/293e36af-8dc6-4d94-b7c4-b3556e882652
  9. Half of memory being used on nothing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Half of memory being used on nothing.: I'm not sure when this started, but recently I have noticed that even with no programs open(other than task manager itself), half of my available ram(7.8GB) is being used(5.9GB) by nothing. All the services definetely don't add up to 6GB. Does anyone have an idea of what...
  10. Showing Google Drive In Pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Showing Google Drive In Pc: long story short i added the notes for google drive extention to cent browser and chrome so my notes can be automatically saved and synced across browsers. it's so easy i want to put a copy of documents on google drive and would like to see the drive when i click this pc....