Windows 10: Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help?

Discus and support Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours, such as my files, chrome homepage and programmes like paint. In my files, I cant see any of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmyFiona, Feb 20, 2019.

1. AmyFiona Win User

Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help?

Hi,

Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours, such as my files, chrome homepage and programmes like paint.

In my files, I cant see any of the text as it's gone white with a white background.

I've tried editing the contrast settings but they just just change the entire laptop rather than just fix the individual programmes.

TIA

:)

AmyFiona, Feb 20, 2019

2. Half Screen

this is an acer laptop and sadly I dnt have a mini hdmi cable. So I believe the half screen will happen If conncted t

emmanueljayme, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

Hi all,
    When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal.

I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my colour profile back to default settings too.

All suggestions welcome.
    Thanks.

DigitalShrapnel, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help?

Half Screen

this laptop is touchscreen and uses a mini HDMI

emmanueljayme, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help?

1. Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help? - Similar Threads - Half laptop has

2. Half of my laptop screen are glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half of my laptop screen are glitched: I dont know what were the cause of it but when i opened my laptop half of the screen frozen except 1/4 top of it, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/half-of-my-laptop-screen-are-glitched/d0f4d459-bd84-4d19-8d5f-a469b7719339
  3. Half of my laptop screen are glitched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Half of my laptop screen are glitched: I dont know what were the cause of it but when i opened my laptop half of the screen frozen except 1/4 top of it, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/half-of-my-laptop-screen-are-glitched/d0f4d459-bd84-4d19-8d5f-a469b7719339
  4. Half my files are gone after I shutdown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Half my files are gone after I shutdown: Shut down my laptop the night before and in the morning I turn it on half of my files are missing. And this is not right after the windows 10 update. I updared to windows 10 long time ago. I checked the recycle bin I didnt delete any of the files. Help me, please....
  5. Inverted colours?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inverted colours?: Recently some pictures on my laptop have been showing up in inverted colours and the layout for most websites has just been weird: off colour and transluscent?[IMG] [IMG] This is what my instagram stories look like, all the profile pictures are inverted. Profile pictures on...
  6. Windows 10 Stole half my RAM(half rant half plea)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Stole half my RAM(half rant half plea): [ATTACH] So I have a really old PC, FX8320, some gigabyte mobo, and 4x4GB sticks of identical RAM. It has been fine for forever, but with a update windows update half of my RAM became \"hardware reserved.\" I've tried every solution I can find, done everything short of...
  7. Colours inverted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Colours inverted: I have had a problem with the visual settings on my laptop for a while now and have searched through the settings. The colours have changed for an example, blue to pink or green to orange or red. It isn’t a colourblind mode or a simple colour setting I can find. I have tried...
  8. Inverted colours

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Inverted colours: I get inverted colours when I watch videos through the films and tv app and trailers in the windows store I get this issue nowhere else on my pc.[IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inverted-colours/b1dd3508-1743-4fdb-b302-03ba00cfce7d
  9. I logged on to my computer and half of my stuff is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I logged on to my computer and half of my stuff is gone: Hello today is 2020-05-13 and today I have to do my work while last night my computer was working fine. But what I find strange about all my folders and downloads disappearing including I'm a student and I had work saved that was not saved on a one drive, that it all happened...
  10. Inverted colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inverted colour: I have a Brother 2360D which is printing documents in inverted colour so that the background is black and the type is white. How do I reverse this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inverted-colour/31856863-1dfd-4616-a97f-1472a7fc2bd1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop is inverted 2019