Windows 10: Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help?

Discus and support Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours, such as my files, chrome homepage and programmes like paint. In my files, I cant see any of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmyFiona, Feb 20, 2019.

1. AmyFiona Win User

Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help?

Hi,

Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours, such as my files, chrome homepage and programmes like paint.

In my files, I cant see any of the text as it's gone white with a white background.

I've tried editing the contrast settings but they just just change the entire laptop rather than just fix the individual programmes.

TIA

:)

AmyFiona, Feb 20, 2019

2. Half Screen

this is an acer laptop and sadly I dnt have a mini hdmi cable. So I believe the half screen will happen If conncted t

emmanueljayme, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

Hi all,
    When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal.

I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my colour profile back to default settings too.

All suggestions welcome.
    Thanks.

DigitalShrapnel, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help?

Half Screen

this laptop is touchscreen and uses a mini HDMI

emmanueljayme, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help?

1. Half of my laptop has gone inverted colours and half hasn't....any help? - Similar Threads - Half laptop has

2. My screen is cut in half. Please advise.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen is cut in half. Please advise.: My desktop only shows 1/2 of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-cut-in-half-please-advise/e4c5fc73-43a2-4c85-8367-33eb95770f45
  3. Half my RAM is hardware reserved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Half my RAM is hardware reserved: Hi, Recently, I added 4GB of RAM to my computer, bringing it up to 8GB. However, it appears that all this has done is increase the Hardware Reserved Memory to 4.3GB. In other words, I am getting absolutely no benefit from the additional RAM. Following advice given...
  4. Half of my Memory is in my System Reserve?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Half of my Memory is in my System Reserve?: I have been dealing with this for a few months and now its a constant thing. When i boot into the BIOS t can read all slots have memory in them. It totals out to 16GB total Memory. But when i boot into Windows in the Task Manager Half of my memory is in hardware reserve?...
  5. Windows 10 Display has Inverted Colours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Display has Inverted Colours: When the computer boots up, the display is fine and the login background picture displays perfectly. Once I log in, the display colours become inverted. I've tried nightlight, restoring default display settings and reloading the driver. I'm running Windows 10 and this first...
  6. Half of my screen is broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Half of my screen is broken: I just broke the right side of the screen in my windows 10 laptop, and now stripes appear on the right half of my laptop screen, how can I fix it?...
  7. Printer and File Sharing... half works. Please help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer and File Sharing... half works. Please help.: Hello, I am trying to make all of my machines to talk to each other (On my home network) as well as share a printer on one machine (wired via USB). I am running Windows 10 Pro on the machine with the printer. The other machines are running Windows 7 Pro. All machines...
  8. Why is the bottom half of my screen black?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is the bottom half of my screen black?: Suddenly, all the icons, browser, E-mail and virtually any internet or OS folders are shoved to the top half of my screen. I tried restore, settings, but got nowhere. I turned the PC on and off, still nothing. 44105
  9. half windows

in Windows 10 Support
    half windows: Hi There My small problem at moment is, when I d/c my Gmail icon, it always opens as a half window, and I would like to rectify it. It happened years ago and I seem to remember there was an option to open a second window as one you have open, the it says "new window"...
  10. Lost half of dual boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost half of dual boot: Having run the Insider program for several months I decided to use my Windows 7 Pro disk to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro by creating a new partition and installing and upgrading there. The PC has happily dual-booted for a month or so from Volume2 (Insider on the original System...