Windows 10: Half screen, dead pixels

Discus and support Half screen, dead pixels in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm Ravi. Today I got some updates cummalative KB555765 from microsoft. After updating, I'm facing issues with the display. The homescreen is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by S Ravi, May 13, 2020.

1. S Ravi Win User

Half screen, dead pixels

Hi, I'm Ravi.

Today I got some updates cummalative KB555765 from microsoft.

After updating, I'm facing issues with the display.

The homescreen is showing in half and bottom is having dead pixel I beleive because I can see dots on it.

I cant even connect to internet, Audio doesn't work, cant upadate or repair drivers, cant rollback because it needs internet to do so which is having problems right now.

Can somebody help me with this!?Half screen, dead pixels [​IMG]

:)

S Ravi, May 13, 2020
  2. hpholm Win User

dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, May 13, 2020
  3. i have a dead pixel

I've got half a dead pixel.. its lighter, but not stuck on or off.. I didn't notice it until I really searched (with white and black jpegs full screen).. maaan I was ****ed when I found it, I probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise!!!

cpitchford, May 13, 2020
  4. Half screen, dead pixels

Nokia N8 - Dead Pixel On Screen

Hi all. Last week I noticed that I might have 1 dead pixel on my screen. its a little black dot that stays at about 10-o'clock position on the screen.

I tried to ignore it, but I just cant because everytime I swipe pictures left and right, the black dot stick out, and my eye is staring at the dot instead of my pictures.

I had to sent my N8 back for a new replacement. It's a shame because I am really happy with the phone aside from that stupid dead pixel.

I just hope that my new replacement won't have any new problems or another dead pixels! I am worried that Nokia quality is dwindling...

So guys please check your screen throughly for dead pixel. Let me know of your findings. I really hope that I am the only one affected..

Granzon---01, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Half screen, dead pixels

1. Half screen, dead pixels - Similar Threads - Half screen dead

2. Screen pixelling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen pixelling: Is the problem with windows or it could be my Graphics card?N.B It only happens with apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pixelling/3723e82d-0a6d-4987-9de0-07328c2fae70
  3. Dead pixels I guess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead pixels I guess: Can someone help me how to fix this?It gets worse when you're in an app:In some apps, it literally fills almost the entire screen:This thing has been happening since I upgraded to Windows 11 two days after its launch. Please help. Thank you :D...
  4. Dead pixels I guess

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dead pixels I guess: Can someone help me how to fix this?It gets worse when you're in an app:In some apps, it literally fills almost the entire screen:This thing has been happening since I upgraded to Windows 11 two days after its launch. Please help. Thank you :D...
  5. Dead pixels on new product

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dead pixels on new product: I recently purchased a Samsung 49" CHG90 QLED monitor from the Microsoft Store. It has been about two weeks and I already notice two dead pixels. Is there a warranty on this product?...
  6. A fake dead pixel on my screen? Any fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A fake dead pixel on my screen? Any fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LelHiThere [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6qk5h/a_fake_dead_pixel_on_my_screen_any_fix/
  7. gray/dead pixel can be fixed ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    gray/dead pixel can be fixed ?: Bought new monitor and found it has two very pale gray or dead pixels, anyway RMA is painful and want to avoid if there is any possible fix ? The monitor is QHD the pixel does not appear at all unless I am at very close distance but would be nice to fix. Thanks. 163558
  8. gray/dead pixel can be fixed ?

in Windows 10 Support
    gray/dead pixel can be fixed ?: Bought new monitor and found it has two very pale gray or dead pixels, anyway RMA is painful and want to avoid if there is any possible fix ? The monitor is QHD the pixel does not appear at all unless I am at very close distance but would be nice to fix. Thanks. 163558
  9. Screen pixelation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen pixelation: Ever since Windows 10 most recent update, my screen becomes pixelated at various times and the screen is unreadable. I contacted Windows support chat yesterday. The rep took over control of my computer, said he was creating a restore point, then a few minutes later my...
  10. Does this look like a dead or stuck pixel?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Does this look like a dead or stuck pixel?: Hello, guys. I have Samsung s34e790c monitor. Had it about 1 1/2 years, I probably use it about 6 hours every other day. I just noticed today right in the center a grey mark. I'm trying to figure if it's a stuck or dead pixel. Can I get your guy's opinions? Thanks You can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dead pixel fx505