Windows 10: Half speed RAM

Discus and support Half speed RAM in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Helo, so I have a new laptop with 2x DDR4 2400MHz, but CPU-Z says that I have NB Frequency of 600MHz and DRAM Frequncy of 400MHz. Is this Ok ? This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/krystofdzoba, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Half speed RAM

Helo, so I have a new laptop with 2x DDR4 2400MHz, but CPU-Z says that I have NB Frequency of 600MHz and DRAM Frequncy of 400MHz. Is this Ok ? This would make my RAM half speed.

submitted by /u/krystofdzoba
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/krystofdzoba, Mar 28, 2020
  2. tonysax49 Win User

Solving Nokia’s C6-00 RAM memory and speed problems

For those who bought a Nokia C6-00 and are having some problems with its low RAM memory and speed (just as I did), I think I have some help… I hope these suggestions are helpful for you to become satisfied users (as I am
    now).

Step 1: upgrade software to v.40.2.021 (or a newer one if that exists). Remember to make a security copy.

Step 2: try not to run many applications at the same time.

Step 3: disable automatic key lock option (you’d better lock/unlock manually).

Step 4: disable touch screen vibrations and sounds (have you noticed that our device responds better and faster when it’s on 'silence' mode?).

Step 5: Use the RAMblow Pro application and, very important: enable the memory boost option.

Step 6: Try not to use NetQin antivirus and Mobile Guard. Although they are good (and free), they consume a lot or RAM memory, so they’re not for our device. I'm using Kaspersky and RAMblow right now and they’re working
    so fine (the problem is that they’re not free).

Step 7: Set your log duration to 1 day, or no log if possible. Normally, the call log list defaults to 30 days, but that’s completely unnecessary, at least from our speed point of view.

Step 8: Delete install log.

Step 9: Delete media log… Follow Screenshots.

The first 6 steps come from my own experience. The last three were taken from:
    http://www.s60v5world.info/2011/07/speed-up-your-nokia-s60-phone/

Besides, you can try following the method suggested in
    How to: Speed up your S60 device! | NokiaWorld Don’t ask me how it works, because it actually looks
    like a joke, but it really works and you will notice the difference… God knows how and why!!!! (you can read the comments by people at the bottom of page, including myself).

One last thing is that when I bought the device, the seller said to me that it is good to shut down the smartphone, take off the battery during 1 minute and restart it, once a day.

My phone’s free RAM memory and speed have increased substantially… and now it’s not hanging anymore.

Greetings.

tonysax49, Mar 28, 2020
  3. vpr5703 Win User
    RAM not running at correct speed.

In your case both are correct. The BIOS is displaying the DDR4 speed (2133MHz) and Windows is displaying the actual clock speed of the RAM (1067MHz.) DDR4 speeds are listed as twice the clock rate because DDR transfers data twice in one clock cycle. So,
    1067*2 ~ 2133. Nothing is wrong here.

vpr5703, Mar 28, 2020
  4. jds63 Win User

Half speed RAM

Ram Mhz Cut In Half

Give me exact info about RAM, sorry my mistake board can handle RAM at that speed,just not RAM you have that i can see from being 20133MHZ as half is 1066mhz

jds63, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Half speed RAM

1. Half speed RAM - Similar Threads - Half speed RAM

2. Half Ram is in Hardware reserved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Half Ram is in Hardware reserved: I've tried Multiple different solutions and non of them seem to solve the issue. Everywhere in windows it says I have 16GB of memory installed but only 7.94 Usable the rest in hardware reserve.this happens with another working kit of ram. it only happens when 2 sticks are...
  3. Windows 10 Stole half my RAM(half rant half plea)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Stole half my RAM(half rant half plea): [ATTACH] So I have a really old PC, FX8320, some gigabyte mobo, and 4x4GB sticks of identical RAM. It has been fine for forever, but with a update windows update half of my RAM became \"hardware reserved.\" I've tried every solution I can find, done everything short of...
  4. Only half Ram available?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Only half Ram available?: Hello, in the PC information I am shown that I only have half of my ram available. I also notice in various games that the FPS start to fluctuate, I think this is also due to it. Does anyone know how I can fix this? CPU: Ryzen 7 1800x GPU: Radeon RX580 RAM: 16GB DDR4 Nur...
  5. Ram Speeds

Ram Speeds: I'm looking to upgrade my laptop ram, and while figuring out what frequency ram I need, I'm getting 2 different ram speeds from CMD and Task Manager. Which is the right ram speed? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My laptop is ASUS FX505-DY, with 8gb ram...
  6. Ram speed issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ram speed issue: Hi. I just did an upgrade, replaced 2400Mhz 8gb for 3000Mhz 16Gb ddr4 However, task manager displays only 2133Mhz. Cpu-Z shows 1064Mhz as ram speed? What is going on? I've heard about task manager bug, but cpu-z should show correct value, right? Please, help. You're my only...
  7. Internet speed drops to half

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed drops to half: Hello, its few months when I have this problem, and my provider said that my speed its not limited. But when I am downloading games (it happend with rockstar, and now with steam too) first 17gb its downloaded with normal speed, but after 17gb, speed drops at half and dont...
  8. cpu stuck at half speed

cpu stuck at half speed: Hi everyone. This problem has been around for a while. I currently have a MSI gaming laptop, with the Intel processor i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz. My problem is that it is constantly locked at half speed, namely 1.4GHz, even during the xtu stress test when I have 100% CPU utilization....
  9. Full Link Speed but Half download speeds!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Full Link Speed but Half download speeds!: I have a peculiar issue with wifi on Windows 10. My computer shows a wifi link speed of 270 Mbps and i have tested the same by sending huge files over my network. Now the issue is that i strongly believe that something in Windows 10 is throttling the internet speeds...
  10. Ram Mhz Cut In Half

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ram Mhz Cut In Half: I have a 16Gb dual channel kit with 2133mhz of speed My computer reads that i have all 16gb but I cant run 2133mhz without overclocking and im not going to be doing that anytime soon. Here is the issue when i go into my bios settings to adjust the Mhz I put it to 1600Mhz when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ram speed in task manager divide half ddr4