Windows 10: Halo 2 for PC

Discus and support Halo 2 for PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to reinstall Halo 2 for PC on my notebook. I have in the past activated it with the same purchased serial number but I cannot reactivate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pmals, Nov 16, 2018.

1. pmals Win User

Halo 2 for PC

I am trying to reinstall Halo 2 for PC on my notebook.

I have in the past activated it with the same purchased serial number but I cannot reactivate it due to too many activations in the past.

Is there a way to rectify this? I love Halo 1 and 2. Halo 1 gives me no problems reinstalling and applying the latest patch from Bungie.

What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Patrick

:)

pmals, Nov 16, 2018

2. Halo Wars 2 pc login error

Thanks for providing us the screenshot of the issue. Here are the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app:

• Launch Windows PowerShell as an administrator. To do this, click Start > All apps > Windows PowerShell > Windows PowerShell.
      Right-click on Windows PowerShell and click More > Run as Administrator.
    • In the Windows PowerShell window, copy and paste the following command: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your Windows 10 device.
    • Click this
      link
      and download the Xbox app. Restart your device after installing the Xbox app.
    We also suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Halo Wars 2. Refer to
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the outcome. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Halo Wars 2 Launches Worldwide on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC

Source: Halo Wars 2 Launches Worldwide on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Halo 2 for PC

Halo Wars 2 pre-order

Hi Robert,

The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be sent out in waves, so it may take 7-10 days for you to receive your code.

If you didn't receive a code, it may be for one of the following reasons:

• You didn’t purchase or pre-order Halo Wars 2 on Xbox One or Windows 10.
    • You live in a region where Halo Wars 2 isn't available, or your account is based in a region where the game is unavailable.
    • You're not signed in with the account that was used to purchase Halo Wars 2 during the campaign dates.
    If you meet the eligibility requirements for the campaign but haven't received your code, kindly get in touch with our

Xbox Support team

Refer to
    Halo Wars 2 pre-order info
    fore more details.

Keep us posted with the status of your concern.

Catherine Cus., Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Halo 2 for PC

1. Halo 2 for PC - Similar Threads - Halo

2. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  3. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  4. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  6. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  7. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  8. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  9. What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?: I have been trying for two days to install Halo Wars 2 to my laptop. Due to an incident, I had to reinstall many of my games, but when trying to do it now I get a pop up. This info never shows on any other game that is going to this drive, it's only this one. When I click the...
  10. What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?

What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?: I have been trying for two days to install Halo Wars 2 to my laptop. Due to an incident, I had to reinstall many of my games, but when trying to do it now I get a pop up. This info never shows on any other game that is going to this drive, it's only this one. When I click the...