Windows 10: Halo 2 for PC

Discus and support Halo 2 for PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to reinstall Halo 2 for PC on my notebook. I have in the past activated it with the same purchased serial number but I cannot reactivate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pmals, Nov 16, 2018.

1. pmals Win User

Halo 2 for PC

I am trying to reinstall Halo 2 for PC on my notebook.

I have in the past activated it with the same purchased serial number but I cannot reactivate it due to too many activations in the past.

Is there a way to rectify this? I love Halo 1 and 2. Halo 1 gives me no problems reinstalling and applying the latest patch from Bungie.

What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Patrick

:)

pmals, Nov 16, 2018

2. Halo Wars 2 pc login error

Thanks for providing us the screenshot of the issue. Here are the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app:

• Launch Windows PowerShell as an administrator. To do this, click Start > All apps > Windows PowerShell > Windows PowerShell.
      Right-click on Windows PowerShell and click More > Run as Administrator.
    • In the Windows PowerShell window, copy and paste the following command: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your Windows 10 device.
    • Click this
      link
      and download the Xbox app. Restart your device after installing the Xbox app.
    We also suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Halo Wars 2. Refer to
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the outcome. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Halo Wars 2 Launches Worldwide on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC

Source: Halo Wars 2 Launches Worldwide on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Halo 2 for PC

Halo Wars 2 pre-order

Hi Robert,

The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be sent out in waves, so it may take 7-10 days for you to receive your code.

If you didn't receive a code, it may be for one of the following reasons:

• You didn’t purchase or pre-order Halo Wars 2 on Xbox One or Windows 10.
    • You live in a region where Halo Wars 2 isn't available, or your account is based in a region where the game is unavailable.
    • You're not signed in with the account that was used to purchase Halo Wars 2 during the campaign dates.
    If you meet the eligibility requirements for the campaign but haven't received your code, kindly get in touch with our

Xbox Support team

Refer to
    Halo Wars 2 pre-order info
    fore more details.

Keep us posted with the status of your concern.

Catherine Cus., Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Halo 2 for PC

1. Halo 2 for PC - Similar Threads - Halo

2. Error 0x80073CF9 When Installing Halo 5 Local Server

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80073CF9 When Installing Halo 5 Local Server: I only get this error when trying to install Halo 5 Local Server. I can install any other app. I used to have this app on my computer, but got rid of it I don't remember why and then tried to install it again, and it gives me this error. I'm assuming this is failing because...
  3. Halo Wars 2 not attempting to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 not attempting to install: So I bought the Halo Wars 2 complete edition and when I tried to install it on my PC nothing happens, no errors, nothing saying installing, just a click and nothing. I tried installing it directly to my pc with the "install to devices" button but that also did nothing, am I...
  4. Halo can you solve my Control Panel Problem? my menu in control panel can't find.. thanks...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Halo can you solve my Control Panel Problem? my menu in control panel can't find.. thanks...: Like that Display my Control Panel.. can you solve my problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-can-you-solve-my-control-panel-problem-my/17a3e693-c145-42b2-9e3d-dc9f34040b9d
  5. halo 5

halo 5: I CANT AFFORD AN XBOX, how am I post to play halo 5, if i cant get an Xbox? all I have is a pc, and an Xbox 1 at that? this is a joke. can someone just send me the halo 5 files are something?...
  6. Halo MCC: Is it safe to remove the MSIXVC Folder if I want to try to reinstall it?

Halo MCC: Is it safe to remove the MSIXVC Folder if I want to try to reinstall it?: I've looked about the forums and I can't decide whether this is safe or not. I frequent the Microsft Store, so breaking it in any way is not an option for me. However, Halo: the Master Chief Collection did not finish installing properly- I believe the installation failed...
  7. xbox powera halo master cheif collection?

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox powera halo master cheif collection?: Can i use an xbox PowerA controller for the halo master cheif collection? I have bad internet, and i just wanna make sure that i dont waste my time downloading...
  8. KCode error blocking playing Halo Master Chief by giving a blue screen of death and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KCode error blocking playing Halo Master Chief by giving a blue screen of death and...: See the subject... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kcode-error-blocking-playing-halo-master-chief-by/fffb8821-5953-49f6-8315-abfa85417470
  9. Halo the master chief collection ue4 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo the master chief collection ue4 error: every time i open Halo up it gives a ue4 easy anti cheat error and closes the game. Does anyone know how to fix this. Because other wise i just waisted 30 bucks...
  10. I am unable to download "Halo 4" after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download "Halo 4" after purchase: After purchase of "Halo 4" I am unable to Install it from Microsoft store. Download and install loading bar shows error : 0x80073D12OS Windows 10 Homebuild : 19043.1110Is there a maintenance on server side or something like that? Can you provide a workaround to install this...