Windows 10: Halo 2 for Windows Vista

Discus and support Halo 2 for Windows Vista in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, One day I found that I had an old halo 2 disc, so I put it in my computer, and a notification popped up saying something about installing an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Corbin Clay, May 13, 2020.

1. Halo 2 for Windows Vista

Hi,

One day I found that I had an old halo 2 disc, so I put it in my computer, and a notification popped up saying something about installing an adapter to make it run more efficient, since it was made to run on Windows Vista. I opened it again, but it didn't pop up.

Anyone might know where I can find it again?

Here's a picture if it helps Halo 2 for Windows Vista 604562d6-003f-431b-bbfe-65a71488973e?upload=true.png

Thanks,

Corbin

TurtleBoi#2480 on Xbox One

keebinator on Xbox 360

:)

Corbin Clay, May 13, 2020
  2. Nolefty Win User

Halo 2 Vista

I was wondering if it was at all possible to retrieve a lost copy of Halo 2 Vista. I bought the game around 2009, but I have lost my product key. Is there any way to retrieve it? I can prove I own the account that has Halo 2 Vista connected to it. My
    gamertag is . Any help is much appreciated.

Nolefty, May 13, 2020
  3. Official Halo 2 for Windows Vista system requirements released

For over three years, dedicated Halo fans have been waiting for the next installment of the Halo series to finally hit the PC. Whether or not it is an ugly port like the last one was, here are the official system requirements for Halo 2 on the PC.
    Source: Games For Windows

zekrahminator, May 13, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Halo 2 for Windows Vista

Halo 2 for windows Vista - Profile not Completely downloaded

And you're wondering why you're having problems?

BulldogXX, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Halo 2 for Windows Vista

1. Halo 2 for Windows Vista - Similar Threads - Halo Vista

2. Can't install Halo: Master Chief Collection from Store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Halo: Master Chief Collection from Store app: I purchased Halo: MCC when Halo: Reach was released, and now I am trying to install it again. When I try to install it from my Library, it goes into the Available Updates list, but when I click the arrow beside it to make it begin downloading, a progress bar appears only for...
  3. Halo won't launch correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo won't launch correctly: Yes, I still play Halo on PC, the version that came out in 2003. It worked fine a couple days ago. I just tried to launch it, and it did not open to full screen. In fact during the loading screen, it paused more than normal, then the game minimized itself. I heard nothing,...
  4. Unable to download Halo MCC on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Halo MCC on PC: Hi, I am unable to download the Halo MCC on my PC through Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store. Whenever I start my downloading of the Halo MCC which includes Halo Reach, Halo CE and Halo 2:Anniversary currently, nothing gets downloaded because of the following errors - 1....
  5. Halo Wars 2 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 redeem code: Hi, I recently bought a laptop that came with $350 worth of games and other programs from intel. I redeemed the code through the Microsoft sign in for Halo Wars 2 but nothing downloaded. How do I access the game? Thanks...
  6. Can't Re-Install/Update Halo MCC Through Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Re-Install/Update Halo MCC Through Microsoft Store: I had Halo The Master Chief Collection on my PC working fine, until an update was released the other day. While in the middle of installing, I had to do a forced shutdown as my PC was locked up. When I restarted my PC I could no longer update the game as an error would show...
  7. How to install just Halo 2, not complete MCC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install just Halo 2, not complete MCC: Hi, I bought Halo MCC and played Halo Reach and Combat evolve. In the meantime I uninstalled it because it takes 40 gb. Since halo 2 is now out, I want to install it, but when I try to download it from Microsoft store, it says I need 70 gb free space, which is too much. Is...
  8. Steam Halo The Master Chief Collection sign in with xbox live error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steam Halo The Master Chief Collection sign in with xbox live error: Hi my name is Rylee I own Halo The Master Chief Collection on steam as you can see here on my account named RZV Link to my account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198233021520/ when i launch the game and press enter it says lets get you signed in and when i click...
  9. Why can't I download Halo: MCC on PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download Halo: MCC on PC?: I've tried everything on the internet up to and including resetting my windows install drive to factory but no matter what I do I can't download the Halo: MCC on my PC. I can download most other games, but nothing I do will allow me to download it. The worst part is that I...
  10. Error code 0x800704c6 when downloading Halo MCC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error code 0x800704c6 when downloading Halo MCC: Hi I keep getting this error code when trying to install Halo MCC on PC using Xbox Game Pass. I can download other games just fine, but Halo MCC keeps downloading up to 622.4MB, the download speed drops to 0b/s, and then the error code appears. I've tried resetting the Xbox...