Windows 10: Halo 2 for Windows Vista

Discus and support Halo 2 for Windows Vista in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, One day I found that I had an old halo 2 disc, so I put it in my computer, and a notification popped up saying something about installing an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Corbin Clay, May 13, 2020.

1. Halo 2 for Windows Vista

Hi,

One day I found that I had an old halo 2 disc, so I put it in my computer, and a notification popped up saying something about installing an adapter to make it run more efficient, since it was made to run on Windows Vista. I opened it again, but it didn't pop up.

Anyone might know where I can find it again?

Here's a picture if it helps Halo 2 for Windows Vista 604562d6-003f-431b-bbfe-65a71488973e?upload=true.png

Thanks,

Corbin

TurtleBoi#2480 on Xbox One

keebinator on Xbox 360

:)

Corbin Clay, May 13, 2020
  2. Nolefty Win User

Halo 2 Vista

I was wondering if it was at all possible to retrieve a lost copy of Halo 2 Vista. I bought the game around 2009, but I have lost my product key. Is there any way to retrieve it? I can prove I own the account that has Halo 2 Vista connected to it. My
    gamertag is . Any help is much appreciated.

Nolefty, May 13, 2020
  3. Official Halo 2 for Windows Vista system requirements released

For over three years, dedicated Halo fans have been waiting for the next installment of the Halo series to finally hit the PC. Whether or not it is an ugly port like the last one was, here are the official system requirements for Halo 2 on the PC.
    Source: Games For Windows

zekrahminator, May 13, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Halo 2 for Windows Vista

Halo 2 for windows Vista - Profile not Completely downloaded

And you're wondering why you're having problems?

BulldogXX, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Halo 2 for Windows Vista

1. Halo 2 for Windows Vista - Similar Threads - Halo Vista

2. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  3. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  4. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  6. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  7. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  8. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  9. Halo 2 vista Installation issues on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo 2 vista Installation issues on Windows 11: Whenever I open Startup, the installation window shows up as normal but no matter what installation mode I choose, it always just closes the program after I allow it to make changes to my device. GFWL and the Map editor installed with no problem so I don't understand why the...
  10. Halo 2 vista Installation issues on Windows 11

Halo 2 vista Installation issues on Windows 11: Whenever I open Startup, the installation window shows up as normal but no matter what installation mode I choose, it always just closes the program after I allow it to make changes to my device. GFWL and the Map editor installed with no problem so I don't understand why the...