Windows 10: Halo 2 install help

Discus and support Halo 2 install help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First before I install halo 2 can it be played single player and without going on line? I am trying to install it but keep getting a message, one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vett, Oct 30, 2018.

1. vett Win User

Halo 2 install help

First before I install halo 2 can it be played single player and without going on line?
    I am trying to install it but keep getting a message, one of the installation steps failed, retry and the same thing. I have read that it can be played on windows 10 but I can't seem to gat it to install.

:)

2. Halo Wars 2

Hi,

It appears that your system still runs in Windows 10 Version 1511 that's why the game, Halo Wars 2 failed to install. Since there are no available updates listed when you checked for Windows updates, we suggest that you use the Windows update assistant to download
    and install the updates for you. Please see Windows 10 software download website in the link,
    Windows 10 Update Assistant for instructions.

Let us know how it goes so we can provide further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Halo 2 and Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• What is the status when you try running Halo 2?

• Can you see any error code or error message on the screen?

• Is there any other applications or programs causing the same issue?
    I suggest you to download and install the latest graphics drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Halo 2 install help

Halo Wars 2 pre-order

Hi Robert,

The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be sent out in waves, so it may take 7-10 days for you to receive your code.

If you didn't receive a code, it may be for one of the following reasons:

• You didn’t purchase or pre-order Halo Wars 2 on Xbox One or Windows 10.
    • You live in a region where Halo Wars 2 isn't available, or your account is based in a region where the game is unavailable.
    • You're not signed in with the account that was used to purchase Halo Wars 2 during the campaign dates.
    If you meet the eligibility requirements for the campaign but haven't received your code, kindly get in touch with our

Xbox Support team

Refer to
    Halo Wars 2 pre-order info
    fore more details.

Keep us posted with the status of your concern.

Catherine Cus., Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Halo 2 install help

1. Halo 2 install help - Similar Threads - Halo install help

2. Cant install Halo 2 on DVD-ROM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install Halo 2 on DVD-ROM: I've tried to install Halo 2 on my PC with a DVD-ROM not an xbox disc and every time I try, it says "LIVE Gaming on Windows failed to initialise. This may be becuase another LIVE Gaming on Windows application such as the Halo 2 dedicated server is running on the same machine....
  3. Cant install Halo 2 on DVD-ROM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install Halo 2 on DVD-ROM: I've tried to install Halo 2 on my PC with a DVD-ROM not an xbox disc and every time I try, it says "LIVE Gaming on Windows failed to initialise. This may be becuase another LIVE Gaming on Windows application such as the Halo 2 dedicated server is running on the same machine....
  4. Halo Wars 2 not attempting to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 not attempting to install: So I bought the Halo Wars 2 complete edition and when I tried to install it on my PC nothing happens, no errors, nothing saying installing, just a click and nothing. I tried installing it directly to my pc with the "install to devices" button but that also did nothing, am I...
  5. Problem when installing Halo Wars 2 ! Please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when installing Halo Wars 2 ! Please help !: Hello, I bought Halo Wars 2 from an local store 4 discs and when I tried to insall it i did this while logged on my microsoft account i clicked on REDEEM CODE while installing, the browser linked me to the redeem.microsoft.com site and entered the valid code found on the...
  6. Halo Wars 2 wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo Wars 2 wont install: Ive been dealing with this for months, Ive tried my xbox live account and my microsoft account and have bought this game twice as well as bought the game pass and Im sick of this. Whenever I hit install in the microsoft store page for Halo wars 2 it says "Installing" for a...
  7. Halo 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Halo 2: i have installed Halo 2 but after i open the game it is asking for windows live login but even when i provide the credentials it is still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-2/0f6a0fb2-4611-404b-9ccb-b5c8215e7784
  8. Halo wars 2 not installing PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo wars 2 not installing PC: So when i go to install halo wars 2 (pc) Iget the error 0x80072F8F and even with a pc restart along w/ following a tutorial the error stayed. does anyone know what to do? i really do not want to have to buy it again just to play...
  9. Halo 2 for PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Halo 2 for PC: I am trying to reinstall Halo 2 for PC on my notebook. I have in the past activated it with the same purchased serial number but I cannot reactivate it due to too many activations in the past. Is there a way to rectify this? I love Halo 1 and 2. Halo 1 gives me no problems...
  10. halo 2 questions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo 2 questions?: I was wondering if halo 2 can be played as a single player game and can it be played offline? 120439

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo 2 windows 10 install

2. how to install halo 2 without error messages