Windows 10: halo 2 pc key

Discus and support halo 2 pc key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, today I got a copy of halo 2 from my friend and I installed it and played for a while. After completing a level, the game is asking me to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DakshChaturvedi, Mar 15, 2019.

1. halo 2 pc key

Hi,

today I got a copy of halo 2 from my friend and I installed it and played for a while. After completing a level, the game is asking me to activate it by a key but I don't have any cd key. My friend also gave me a crack but it didn't worked. I want to play this game but I am not able to, can someone help me with this?

Thankyou.

:)

DakshChaturvedi, Mar 15, 2019

2. Halo 2 for PC

Get over to Xbox and get help there, give them your old key and they will get you a new one.

Not sure why they put a limit, windows reset is a common need due to problems

HARDCORE GAMES™, Mar 15, 2019
  3. pmals Win User
    Halo 2 for PC

I am trying to reinstall Halo 2 for PC on my notebook.

I have in the past activated it with the same purchased serial number but I cannot reactivate it due to too many activations in the past.

Is there a way to rectify this? I love Halo 1 and 2. Halo 1 gives me no problems reinstalling and applying the latest patch from Bungie.

What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Patrick

pmals, Mar 15, 2019
  4. halo 2 pc key

Halo 2 product key

Hi,

For better assistance on having Halo 2product key, we would suggest that you contact our Xbox Billing Department
    directly on this link.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

halo 2 pc key

1. halo 2 pc key - Similar Threads - halo key

2. Sign Up for the Halo Insider Program

in Windows 10 News
    Sign Up for the Halo Insider Program: BECOME A HALO INSIDER [ATTACH] The Halo Insider Program is the new way Halo fans and community members can partner with 343 Industries to improve our games, products, and services. As a Halo Insider, you’ll have the opportunity to regularly provide feedback and insights...
  3. Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

in Windows 10 News
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC: 88VBun17AMI Today we’re extremely excited to share two big announcements that deliver on what are easily the most frequently requested asks from our community over the last few years: First, Halo: Reach is being added to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC) and second,...
  4. Halo 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Halo 2: i have installed Halo 2 but after i open the game it is asking for windows live login but even when i provide the credentials it is still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-2/0f6a0fb2-4611-404b-9ccb-b5c8215e7784
  5. Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition Download Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition Download Size: I bought Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition yesterday and started to download without any problem and it seams it took 48 GB. However, i download nearly 98 GB and still downloading. Actually how mony GB i need to download more? Or What is the problem of my game and how can i solve...
  6. How do I uninstall Halo 2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Halo 2?: I currently have the game Halo 2 installed. When I go to Settings -> Apps -> Apps & features -> Halo 2 for Windows Vista -> Uninstall, I get the message "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already...
  7. Play Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2 free Feb. 21-24

in Windows 10 News
    Play Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2 free Feb. 21-24: [ATTACH] Take command of this weekend’s Free Play Days and put on your real-time strategy hat! Xbox Live Gold members can experience the Halo universe from a unique angle with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2. The Free Play Days event begins Thursday, February...
  8. Halo wars 2 not installing PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo wars 2 not installing PC: So when i go to install halo wars 2 (pc) Iget the error 0x80072F8F and even with a pc restart along w/ following a tutorial the error stayed. does anyone know what to do? i really do not want to have to buy it again just to play...
  9. Halo Championship Series (HCS) Invitational Coming to SXSW March 15-17

in Windows 10 News
    Halo Championship Series (HCS) Invitational Coming to SXSW March 15-17: [ATTACH] Today we’re excited to reveal the first official Halo Championship Series (HCS) event of 2019 as the esports stage at the legendary SXSW (South by Southwest) festival in Austin, Texas from March 15-17. SXSW is a yearly cultural touchstone for music, film, and...
  10. laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike: how do i get this game to work on my laptop? the weird thing is that the older game spartan **** works on my laptop. I want to play spartan strike....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo 2 licence key