Windows 10: Halo 3 Locked in Halo Master Chief Collection PC

Discus and support Halo 3 Locked in Halo Master Chief Collection PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased the master chief collection over a year ago before halo 1-3 were released. For the 100th time I'm trying to add halo 3 so I can play but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MJFunk, Apr 7, 2021.

1. MJFunk Win User

Halo 3 Locked in Halo Master Chief Collection PC

I purchased the master chief collection over a year ago before halo 1-3 were released. For the 100th time I'm trying to add halo 3 so I can play but the game is locked on the 'change installed games' screen. This has happened across two machines, 4 different installs, and 6 months of time. If I try to purchase halo 3 on the steam store it tells me I already have it. What in the world is going on?

Halo 3 Locked in Halo Master Chief Collection PC [​IMG]

:)

MJFunk, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 7, 2021
  4. KenIto3 Win User

Halo Master Chief colledton

I purchased Halo Master Chief Collection, but did not receive Halo 2, 3, or 4

KenIto3, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Halo 3 Locked in Halo Master Chief Collection PC - Similar Threads - Halo Locked Halo

2. Halo Master Chief Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection not working.: Halo MCC on Xbox Game Pass for PC does not launch because Easy Anti-Cheat produces an error, "Unrecognized Game Client. Cannot Continue".I have already tried reinstalling the 113GB game, repairing EAC, uninstalling EAC then reinstalling it, and updating Windows 11, I can't...
  3. Halo master chief collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo master chief collection: So I've bought mmc on xbox last year and then I moved to pc and I could download it if I had game pass or not but now it isn't letting me and it's saying that I have to buy it again....
  4. Halo The Master Chief Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo The Master Chief Collection: Ok, So recently I installed Halo on my PC, I go to launch it and it comes with this error. Any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-the-master-chief-collection/86cd455b-5b44-4a78-91a0-9c5abfd15723
  5. The halo master chief Collection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The halo master chief Collection: hello microsoft. i am a steam user on a pc with intel i5 installed, with 8 gb of ram and intel hd graphics i bought the newly released Halo reach on the master chief collection last December, but starting any sort of game resulted in a Fatal Error notification and the game...
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection Freezing: Hello Everyone, Sorry to post a game question but I'm pulling my hair out, after getting to the main screen on Halo MC the menu freezes and the music plays. The controller doesn't work at all and neither does the keyboard controls. It just plays music and does nothing....
  7. halo master chief collection not downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    halo master chief collection not downloading: so i got discord nitro and got the free xbox game pass because of it and tried to download halo master chief collection, it didnt even get past 0% before stopping and i have over 200gb of space left, it also says that it requires administrator permission to begin installing...
  8. Halo Master chief collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo Master chief collection: I'm trying to install the Master Chief collection through gamepass from the Microsoft store but when I try to download it my pc doesn't appear on the list of devices I can install on, but I was able to download Gears 5 on my pc and it worked just fine does anyone know why...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam: Lets start off by saying this is most difficult company to find a way to communicate with. Contact us tabs just run you around in circles. Now...... The master chief collection on steam shows two Halo 2 selections in the menus. It is supposed to show Halo 2 Anniversary...
  10. Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC: So I am unable to install Halo MCC on Microsoft store on PC. It is in my library, but I have two versions in it for some reason. I have game pass and game pass ultimate so in theory I should have the game without paying for it. However I did either way. When I go to install,...